Why aren't people excited about the Dragon Quest VII remake?

#1Grand_BluePosted 5/4/2013 7:42:54 PM
Nobody seems to care that it hasn't been announced for NA.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2Tzuba12Posted 5/4/2013 7:45:30 PM
Um just because you don't see any topics on it currently, doesn't mean nobody cares. In just about every Nintendo direct topic, people cross their fingers for localization news.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#3UponADarkThornePosted 5/4/2013 7:51:04 PM
Since it's not been announced for localization yet.

Also, because Shin Megami Tensei IV is coming out.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#4XxerranPosted 5/4/2013 8:01:09 PM
Nothing to be excited about till it's announced. I want it, but gotta wait the year it takes to get here or longer.
---
Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening & Luigi's Mansion & Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
FC 5327 - 1431 - 0630 Add me
#5legendarylemurPosted 5/4/2013 8:05:52 PM
Yeah I mean not many people here talk about Pokemon X & Y here either. It's simply too far away. Gotta enjoy the present, and the present is great.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#6DarkEclipse234Posted 5/4/2013 8:29:44 PM
Oh, I care. I don't know if it'll be out before or after Bravely Default in the U.S., but I'm optimistic on it's localization.

If I don't hear anything about it by the end of the year, I'd say it's time to panic though.
---
You must recover!
#7kdiz4321Posted 5/4/2013 8:35:14 PM
It came out in Japan 3 months ago so I don't expect it to be announced until next fall at the earliest, no there's not point in being excited about it now.

On the other hand I am bummed that they don't seem to be bring over DQM:TW.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#8Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/4/2013 9:12:59 PM
The same person who confirmed BDFF about 2 months before official announcement shared that DQ7 would also be localized.

Although I doubt it will be out before BDFF, so I'd guess feb-march next year earliest probably.
#9GhetsisPosted 5/4/2013 9:28:46 PM
I already beat the game on PS1. It's absolutely fantastic, my all-time favorite game. I really doubt that the remake can top it. Especially if it's removing random battles.

I don't really care if the remake is localized or not. I'm not gonna look forward to a new localization changing all of the names of everyone and everything to stupid puns.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#10Furikuri_flclPosted 5/4/2013 9:29:27 PM
I'll be excited when they announce it for release in NA.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.