When GBA games are available on Virtual Console

#1its_mattPosted 5/4/2013 11:58:37 PM
Which games do you think will launch the service? I'm thinking LttP and possibly Super Mario World.
#2MBBDarigonPosted 5/5/2013 12:03:54 AM
lol
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
The most interesting man in the world
#3PrettyBoyMarthPosted 5/5/2013 12:05:00 AM
Zoey 101
---
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 472
#4Warmonger222Posted 5/5/2013 12:05:49 AM
No, they've already released Mario World and will probably release LttP before the GBA VC launches. I Expect Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, and some other game or 2 of lesser quality.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#5Furikuri_flclPosted 5/5/2013 12:09:04 AM
Dude, give it up. It's never gonna happen. You're like those crazies still waiting for FF Vs XIII, Kingdom Hearts III, or a good Sonic game.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#6its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:10:02 AM
Warmonger222 posted...
No, they've already released Mario World and will probably release LttP before the GBA VC launches. I Expect Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, and some other game or 2 of lesser quality.

I thought they said they had no plans to sell the Ambassador game?
#7hyper kobun dashPosted 5/5/2013 12:24:16 AM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Dude, give it up. It's never gonna happen. You're like those crazies still waiting for FF Vs XIII, Kingdom Hearts III, or a good Sonic game.

XD
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#8SoeroahPosted 5/5/2013 1:29:42 AM
Wrong board, GBA games are going on the Wii U's virtual console, not the 3DS's.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 1:33:39 AM
hyper kobun dash posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...

XD

Aside from outstanding physics, Sonic Generations was actually pretty well done.

On that note, it is still possible to occur later on into the life span.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#10its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 2:02:13 AM
Soeroah posted...
Wrong board, GBA games are going on the Wii U's virtual console, not the 3DS's.

And who has officially said this? This move would make little sense just imagine how pixelated or blurred the GBA resolution would come out on a typical modern flat screen TV (32"+).