When GBA games are available on Virtual Console

#11thetoughkidPosted 5/5/2013 2:08:40 AM
It is pretty pathetic that they havent put GBA games on the 3DS yet, they gotta learn from Sony how to operate a good online store.
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476
PSN: Dupichos
#12ChipoftheheadPosted 5/5/2013 2:21:21 AM
its_matt posted...
Soeroah posted...
Wrong board, GBA games are going on the Wii U's virtual console, not the 3DS's.

And who has officially said this? This move would make little sense just imagine how pixelated or blurred the GBA resolution would come out on a typical modern flat screen TV (32"+).

They'd look fine on the wii u game pad.
---
Now I like Storm 1 but I also like Phoenix Wright, but which one's better? There's only one way to find out....FIGHT!
#13its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 2:39:37 AM
And they look even better on the 3ds screen plus the 3ds does not have to remain near a home video games console to work.
#14PlanetvideogamePosted 5/5/2013 5:04:03 AM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Dude, give it up. It's never gonna happen. You're like those crazies still waiting for FF Vs XIII, Kingdom Hearts III, or a good Sonic game.

Sounds like somebody has never played Sonic Colors (both versions), Sonic 4 Ep. 2, or Sonic Generations (both versions). Have you been living under a rock?
---
#15EmeraldroxPosted 5/5/2013 5:12:49 AM
TC give it up. Nintendo confirmed GBA for WiiU. You're just acting stupid trying to vouch for it to be the other way around. Buy a WiiU and give up this silly arguement
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
#16its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:58:05 AM
Emeraldrox posted...
TC give it up. Nintendo confirmed GBA for WiiU. You're just acting stupid trying to vouch for it to be the other way around. Buy a WiiU and give up this silly arguement

Sorry, I had not heard that Nintendo had said this, it seems silly to me given GBA was a hand held format as is 3ds. I'll buy a WiiU for cutting edge Nintendo games (when they appear) not to play 10 year old GBA games that are clearly intended for a hand held portable format. Is it not possible for them to be working on emulating GameCube games on WiiU if they are trying to bulk out the WiiU library quickly?
#17IcewitchPosted 5/5/2013 8:00:19 AM
Emeraldrox posted...

In his defense its pretty ridiculous they put GBA on the Wii U, which isn't even a portable system, and only has a "portable" controller that has to be leashed to the main system (meaning you can't actually take it on the go)

The 3DS not getting GBA games is honestly one of the dumbest decisions Nintendo has ever made.
---
Current GOTY: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Currently hyping: Dark Souls II
#18IrateGameFAQerPosted 5/5/2013 9:20:07 AM(edited)
its_matt posted...
Emeraldrox posted...

Sorry, I had not heard that Nintendo had said this

http://www.shacknews.com/article/77514/wii-u-virtual-console-announced-adds-gba-games

Probalby should try to keep up then. this is extremely old news.

Icewitch posted...
Emeraldrox posted...

In his defense its pretty ridiculous they put GBA on the Wii U, which isn't even a portable system, and only has a "portable" controller that has to be leashed to the main system (meaning you can't actually take it on the go)

The 3DS not getting GBA games is honestly one of the dumbest decisions Nintendo has ever made.

No, the no real account system is the stupidest decision they'll ever make, add in double/triple dipping you over said VC purchases.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#19IrateGameFAQerPosted 5/5/2013 9:19:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]