Have you bought any retail games on the eShop?

#11Abiz_Posted 5/5/2013 11:47:40 AM
Just remember my car insurance is paid off for the next couple months and I have a little spending money now. So I bought Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem off the eshop. One thing I wish nintendo did that the vita can do is download while gaming. Sucks having to wait for the download and not being able to do anything. I'm surprised how fast stuff downloads off of Nintendo's network. So that is a plus.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#12crimsonclaw111(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:47:54 AM
MK7 (pre-installed)

SM3DL (free from XL promo)

Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone (DKOE promo)

Tetris Axis

Nano Assault EX

3D Game Collection: 55 n' 1 (was previously a UK exclusive retail release)

50 Classic Games 3D

Order Up! (may as well be since it was scheduled for a physical 3DS retail release and has already been previously released on the Wii and PS3).

You and I share the same first entries but the other games haven't interested me enough to get them.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#13crimsonclaw111(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:50:09 AM
Just remember my car insurance is paid off for the next couple months and I have a little spending money now. So I bought Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem off the eshop. One thing I wish nintendo did that the vita can do is download while gaming. Sucks having to wait for the download and not being able to do anything. I'm surprised how fast stuff downloads off of Nintendo's network. So that is a plus.

Ah yes, that is rather annoying. I don't want to wait to download and play, I want to play and download on the side to keep my mind off of the download!
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#14desaigamonPosted 5/5/2013 11:51:36 AM
Abiz_ posted...

This.

Why does Nintendo think background downloading means close your 3DS and place it behind you so your games download in the background?
---
3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
#15mabber_IIIPosted 5/5/2013 11:55:32 AM
yes, I bought fire emblem and luigi's mansion digitally

feels good to have them with me at all times
#1690sRetroGamingPosted 5/5/2013 11:57:24 AM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
MK7 (pre-installed)

SM3DL (free from XL promo)

Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone (DKOE promo)

Tetris Axis

Nano Assault EX

3D Game Collection: 55 n' 1 (was previously a UK exclusive retail release)

50 Classic Games 3D

Order Up! (may as well be since it was scheduled for a physical 3DS retail release and has already been previously released on the Wii and PS3).

You and I share the same first entries but the other games haven't interested me enough to get them.

Which ones?. MK7-Tetris Axis?. i guess MOST people would consider 3DGC: 55 n' 1 and 50CG3D "shovelware" but i really like these types of collections :). i love puzzles and 50 CG3D had air hockey, darts and a bunch or others i've been wanting to play. i figured for $4.99-$5.99 you couldn't go wrong. considering the price it was worth it to me :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#17hyper kobun dashPosted 5/5/2013 12:00:02 PM
No, and I probably won't until an account system is in place.

I did download Super Mario 3D Land for free though.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#1890sRetroGamingPosted 5/5/2013 12:00:46 PM
desaigamon posted...
Abiz_ posted...

This.

Why does Nintendo think background downloading means close your 3DS and place it behind you so your games download in the background?

Gotta agree with both of you. being able to play games live while downloading games in background should be standard. pretty ridiculous we can't do this (yet?).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#19metroidman18Posted 5/5/2013 12:01:49 PM
not until theres universal account system....maybe animal crossing though
---
psn: edwinc8811
#20ACx7Posted 5/5/2013 12:02:26 PM
Nope. And don't plan on it.