Next game to get?

#1IAznDragonI YanPosted 5/6/2013 12:22:53 AM
I bought Shin Megami Tensei : Soul Hackers last week and finally beat it today. Not too bad. Beaten my other games too so now I'm looking forward to Denpa Men 2 at the end of this month, Project x Zone in June, MAYBE Shin Megami Tensei IV in July, and Mario & Luigi Dream Team in August. Pokemon X in October too.

In the meantime, what game(s) should I get until Denpa Men 2? I am thinking of finally getting Fire Emblem: Awakening? Hopefully it will be fun and easy for me. I hate difficult games
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#2zavlinzPosted 5/6/2013 12:28:20 AM(edited)
get fire emblem, and play it on casual + normal.
Its safe to say youd hate classic mode.
#3tooweakPosted 5/6/2013 12:37:00 AM
Hmm. Well there is a casual option in Awakening. Don't have the game myself and FE is known for being pretty harsh. But th casual and difficluty selections should ease that problem a bit.

I was a big fan of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. But I realize that main storyline being easy for the series and way easy for the genre doesn't mean it's a complete cakewalk for newcomers either. Especially since 2 of your four members (and 4 of 4 in certain select areas) are automatic mission fail if they get defeated.

Both games have demos on the eshop, so check that out.

P.S. At least I didn't say EO4. Even though normal on that was easy for the series and like FE they got a casual mode. That's also got a demo on eShop. But make sure to re-check the difficulty setting if you import the demo save into the final version.

P.S.S Also normally I'd look for something a bit easier given TC's difficulty requests. But I figure all three got demos and he has lot of RPGs listed so the demos are at least worth a shot.
---
It happened again. I cried at another Pokemon game.
#4IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 12:41:52 AM
I tried the FE demo and I liked what I played. Haven't played a good SRPG since Namco x Capcom many years back. Does FE have a easy mode though?
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#5Kira_Elric2Posted 5/6/2013 1:08:58 AM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
I tried the FE demo and I liked what I played. Haven't played a good SRPG since Namco x Capcom many years back. Does FE have a easy mode though?

Normal is easy and there's a casual mode that disables permanent deaths for your characters and allows you to save mid battle.
#6NathanisDrakePosted 5/6/2013 2:56:40 AM
Monster Hunter if you don't have it yet. Otherwise Fire Emblem.
---
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma