Would you be for or against Metroid Prime Hunters 2?

#11crazybotPosted 5/6/2013 5:08:00 AM
I've always thought it should be a side game in the series, with a sole emphasis on multiplayer. It would be the fps that Nintendo fans could get behind, with online of course and splitscreen. Keep the single player out of it, save this for another traditional outing. But Nintendo is so stretched thin, having to make 2 different Metroids, probably isn't doable.
#12Shadow-AngelPosted 5/6/2013 6:29:30 AM
It pains me to say this, but I'd rather have Other M 2 TENFOLD over getting another Prime Hunters.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#13themegaman7Posted 5/6/2013 6:52:59 AM
completely against. I don't want to see one of my favorite series degrade into a halo clone.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#14retrogamer28Posted 5/6/2013 7:22:23 AM
All for it, just have Retros smaller team that made Trilogy and part of MK7 design single player, or at least have a little more involvement than they did the first game for SP. But let NST run wild with multiplayer, they seem to like the dude bro audience and the 3DS could use that. Then get them to work on Hunters 3 for Wii U, while Wayforward makes 2d metroid for Wii U (Eshop) and EAD makes a 3rd person Metroid for 3DS (I can't stop thinking about how great the Varia suit would look with good lighting, it'd be stunning if you ask me).
---
Nintendo fans have the privilege of being able to saying a game is bad because the predecessor is better, not because the game is actually bad objectively.
#15GhetsisPosted 5/6/2013 7:26:42 AM
I didn't really care for the original MPH (or most FPS games in general, )but I'd have no reason to actively oppose a new game being made...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#16Lylat_CruiserPosted 5/6/2013 7:27:33 AM
against. tired of first person shooters. want a good side scroller like fusion with other m graphics
---
Well we are officially lost...On the great space coaste-SHUT UP RICKY! Just shut up before I punch you right in the stomach!
Nah Nah Nah Nah! Nowi~i! Goodbye!
#17Jack_the_monke7Posted 5/6/2013 9:01:19 AM
If its strictly first-person still? I have to say against.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#18rideshortPosted 5/6/2013 9:03:02 AM
Sure. Why not? Metroid Prime Hunters 2 on the 3DS can take advantage of the better stylus controls, circle pad pro and gyroscope controls especially.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
http://i.imgur.com/63HCN.gif
#19Halladay32Posted 5/6/2013 9:17:10 AM
Against. Metroid Prime Hunters is perhaps my least favourite game that I own. I'd rather play Yoshi Touch & Go before it.
---
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
#20Lylat_CruiserPosted 5/6/2013 10:34:38 AM
Halladay32 posted...
Against. Metroid Prime Hunters is perhaps my least favourite game that I own. I'd rather play Yoshi Touch & Go before it.

Yoshi was my second game for ds. I'm gonna play that when I get back home
---
Well we are officially lost...On the great space coaste-SHUT UP RICKY! Just shut up before I punch you right in the stomach!
Nah Nah Nah Nah! Nowi~i! Goodbye!