WHAT IF: A My Little Pony game came to this system...

#61TheGreatUnownPosted 5/6/2013 4:56:12 PM
Then I wouldn't buy it.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#62YomerodesPosted 5/6/2013 4:56:59 PM
Someone mistook the fanfiction.net with the gamefaqs window...

Nah, bad jokes attempts aside, some time ago I was actually surprised about the lack of a retail FIM pony game on consoles, you would think that considering the ammount of games based about basically everything and their mother that was released for the DS and Wii at any given moment in the past couple of years, this one would be a no brainer...until you remember that the fanbase of the show is composed of two entirely different types of public and that videogames, particularly for the consoles and portables, cater to both publics (unlike say, toys)

Basically, it would need to be the work of a genius on the videogame industry to develop a game versatile enough to please both the young boys and girls and the old bronies and pegasisters. The tv cartoon precisely managed that because Lauren Faust and her team are nothing less than a genius in the area...but to translate that to the videogame world, Hasbro would need the help of people with the same talent, and even then, it would not be warranty of success. So in the end, they simply don't want to take innecesary risks, after all, the franchise gives them trucks of cash already.
#63Lord_FroodPosted 5/6/2013 5:05:31 PM(edited)
>using stupid pony puns
>listing off literally 25+ ponies
>"ponified" versions of Nintendo characters
>liking MLP

Seriously, do you hear yourself right now?
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#64BluesMX90Posted 5/6/2013 5:04:25 PM
Now that I think about it, I'd much prefer an MLP RPG.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#65Carbuncle009Posted 5/6/2013 5:12:54 PM
BluesMX90 posted...
Now that I think about it, I'd much prefer an MLP RPG.

Kittyhat posted...
http://images.wikia.com/degrassi/images/5/50/Barf.gif
OH GOD PLEASE NO

---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#66BluesMX90Posted 5/6/2013 5:22:47 PM
Kittyhat posted...
http://images.wikia.com/degrassi/images/5/50/Barf.gif

OH GOD PLEASE NO

I'd be happy either way. >_>
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#67crimsonclaw111Posted 5/6/2013 6:25:27 PM
Aww, how cute. More kids who have no idea what big words mean. Thank God for the online dictionary, shame you guys don't use it. I'd guess that'd take brain cells though, silly parasprites.

> Loves MLP
> Hates Bleach and Naruto
> Wonders why grown men can't like anime meant for 8 year old boys when as a grown man loves a show meant for 8 year old girls.

Damage control.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#68Carbuncle009Posted 5/6/2013 6:45:21 PM
Yomerodes posted...
Basically, it would need to be the work of a genius on the videogame industry to develop a game versatile enough to please both the young boys and girls and the old bronies and pegasisters. The tv cartoon precisely managed that because Lauren Faust and her team are nothing less than a genius in the area...but to translate that to the videogame world, Hasbro would need the help of people with the same talent

Give the job to Game Freak. They managed to make Pokemon one of Nintendo's cash-printing giants, they can probably pull something off with Ponies of all things.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#69_Izanagi_Posted 5/6/2013 6:53:57 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Jackalfox posted...
My Little Pony? Yes please.

Based on the Gameloft game? No thanks.

This.

MDS2005 posted...
CrimsonRoyal posted...
crimsonclaw111 posted...
Get that crap outta here.

*points to the First Ammendment*

*b****slaps you with the Bill of Rights*

First Amendment doesn't protect the rights of bronies! It says so right at the beginning!
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
''Typical entitled internet user.''ADHDguitar ''Your entitled to shut the f*** up.''Too_Cool_Rick
#70jddaman2Posted 5/6/2013 6:57:54 PM
Aren't the people who did the Boston bombings bronys? Coincidence? I think not.
---
Brofistus Maximus