WHAT IF: A My Little Pony game came to this system...

#91halfdemonPosted 5/6/2013 10:43:41 PM
They could create a MMO RPG. A MMO that alters the gameplay to suit the players interest. Giving a unique experience to every player that play it. All run by a incredibly advanced AI based off of Princess Celestia.
#92Sir_HaxorPosted 5/6/2013 11:47:06 PM
Minamo posted...
One person mentions MLP and there's four pages of hate. Which group looks more annoying, honestly?

The one who shoves their pony obsession into every inch of the internet.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#93ceedofevilPosted 5/6/2013 11:53:03 PM
I'll support a MLP game only if the bronies will support Senran Kagura's localization.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
#94Merc123Posted 5/7/2013 1:26:14 AM
I wouldn't really pay attention to it honestly, but i know my Brony friend would grab it up in an instant.

This topic is not bad, but i hate online bronies since they have the habit of dragging MLP into any topic and usually where it doesn't belong and then they wonder why the get hated on.
#95Sealed_SealPosted 5/7/2013 7:22:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#96McMarblesPosted 5/7/2013 7:31:51 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Minamo posted...
One person mentions MLP and there's four pages of hate. Which group looks more annoying, honestly?

The one who shoves their pony obsession into every inch of the internet.

The haters. Got it
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo, Zelda: Link's Awakening
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#97Justice_ApolloPosted 5/7/2013 7:35:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98QuagsireQingPosted 5/7/2013 7:40:24 AM
Considering their great work done on Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, I've been pining for a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episodic point-and-click adventure series from Telltale Games, probably on Wii U. Perhaps a five-episode series, each starring Twilight and one of the other Mane 6, solving problems and mysteries. Can you imagine the fandom in-jokes stuffed into every corner of the game?
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#99Justice_ApolloPosted 5/7/2013 7:43:31 AM
Seems mods don't do their job unless it's to defend bronies.
---
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!
#100NamcoMuseum2Posted 5/7/2013 7:44:58 AM
An MLP game would be shovelware unless WayFoward made it.
---
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg