This is directed towards those who are against censorship in Fire Emblem.

#1Human-BeanPosted 5/6/2013 9:49:21 AM
You have the right to complain. Censorship isn't something you should accept; we the consumers should not have content removed for the sake of those who cannot read labels.
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 5/6/2013 9:50:13 AM
People are still making topics about this in here?

Oh wait its you....

Don't feed the troll.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
#3Sub TankPosted 5/6/2013 9:50:58 AM
row row fight the power
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#4SagadegoPosted 5/6/2013 10:00:19 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

Oh wait its you....

Don't feed the troll.

---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#5Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:11:34 AM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...

Oh wait its you....

Don't feed the troll.

Are you implying that I'm a troll. I have not done anything since that media create topic to justify your slander.

PS: To an extent I am guilty of trolling Mario, I've questioned his stance on murdering innocent Goomba's. Their population is declining because he is intent on their demise by literally oppresing them when given the opportunity.
---
#6Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:05:49 AM
Sub Tank posted...
row row fight the power

That's rather amusing.
---
#7SagadegoPosted 5/6/2013 10:12:26 AM
Human-Bean posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Oh wait its you....

Don't feed the troll.

Are you implying that I'm a troll. I have not done anything since that media create topic to justify your slander.

PS: To an extent I am guilty of trolling Mario, I've questioned his stance on murdering innocent Goomba's. Their population is declining because he is intent on their demise by literally oppresing them when given the opportunity.

oh someone's mad. srsly go away, go back to the vita boards.
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#8Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:24:27 AM
Sagadego posted...
Human-Bean posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Oh wait its you....

Don't feed the troll.

oh someone's mad. srsly go away, go back to the vita boards.

Why do you insist on contaminating topics; especially the ones that were created by me or those that I have posted in.
---
#9deimos91Posted 5/6/2013 11:26:44 AM
Human-Bean posted...
You have the right to complain. Censorship isn't something you should accept; we the consumers should not have content removed for the sake of those who cannot read labels.

It was edited not removed big difference
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#10Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:50:59 AM
deimos91 posted...
Human-Bean posted...

It was edited not removed big difference

It was censored. The bikini is still apparent in other games and, the only logical reason is to preserve the public perception of Nintendo. It was censored to prevent a potential backlash from an ignorant but, vocal few. This will only pave the way for content to be left out depending on your region, analogous to the situation regarding DLC where only parts of the storyline and, features are available. Time will only exacerbate these anti consumer practices; the DLC situation has worsened over time. The developers product should not be restricted but, instead be experienced. Unless a game infringes on the views of others it should not be altered but, rated accordingly. If a parent finds a game containing unsuitable material it is their fault for their negligence.
---