This is directed towards those who are against censorship in Fire Emblem.

#11SagadegoPosted 5/6/2013 2:24:26 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Sagadego posted...
Human-Bean posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
People are still making topics about this in here?

Oh wait its you....

Don't feed the troll.

Are you implying that I'm a troll. I have not done anything since that media create topic to justify your slander.

PS: To an extent I am guilty of trolling Mario, I've questioned his stance on murdering innocent Goomba's. Their population is declining because he is intent on their demise by literally oppresing them when given the opportunity.

oh someone's mad. srsly go away, go back to the vita boards.

Why do you insist on contaminating topics; especially the ones that were created by me or those that I have posted in.

you're contaminating gamefaqs with worthless topics.
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#12will_chambleePosted 5/6/2013 2:51:24 PM
Human-Bean posted...
deimos91 posted...
Human-Bean posted...
You have the right to complain. Censorship isn't something you should accept; we the consumers should not have content removed for the sake of those who cannot read labels.

It was edited not removed big difference

It was censored. The bikini is still apparent in other games and, the only logical reason is to preserve the public perception of Nintendo. It was censored to prevent a potential backlash from an ignorant but, vocal few. This will only pave the way for content to be left out depending on your region, analogous to the situation regarding DLC where only parts of the storyline and, features are available. Time will only exacerbate these anti consumer practices; the DLC situation has worsened over time. The developers product should not be restricted but, instead be experienced. Unless a game infringes on the views of others it should not be altered but, rated accordingly. If a parent finds a game containing unsuitable material it is their fault for their negligence.

I agree with your point to an extent, I suppose.

On a side-note, your use of intelligent words and extensive sentence structure to prove your "level of intelligence" doesn't mask your poor use of punctuation, however..

x)
---
www.facebook.com/will.chamblee
3ds FC: 1805-2219-9975
#13Lan915Posted 5/6/2013 3:32:32 PM
Sub Tank posted...
row row fight the power

Do the impossible,
See the invisible...
---
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood
#14-Zeke-Posted 5/6/2013 3:37:42 PM
Sub Tank posted...
row row row your boat

---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#15PaukenPosted 5/6/2013 3:39:26 PM
I'd be more mad if Nintendo censored important plot info or pulled a Capcom and left out chunks of the game due to lazy localization.

As it is,this isn't something to get really worked up over, especially when the executive meddling has actually made the picture MORE suggestive...
#16Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:58:13 PM
will_chamblee posted...

On a side-note, your use of intelligent words and extensive sentence structure to prove your "level of intelligence" doesn't mask your poor use of punctuation, however..

x)

That's mean, vocabulary is not an indication of intelligence. I sincerely hope that I'm implying a superiority over others. By using these words I can communicate effectively. Several times has someone started an argument with me because of a misunderstanding. I'm an avid reader so, I tend to gather a fair amount of words. My grammar and, punctuation are atrocious when using a computer or, my phone. Then again it is rather poor.
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#17The_Nega_ShadowPosted 5/6/2013 4:01:52 PM
It was censored to prevent a potential backlash from an ignorant but, vocal few.

And yet it still managed to incite the backlash of an ignorant, but vocal few.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!
#18Holy_OblivionPosted 5/6/2013 4:21:00 PM
Lan915 posted...
Sub Tank posted...
row row fight the power

Do the impossible,
See the invisible...

Cook the uncookable
Bake the unbakable

BRO BRO PASS THE FLOWAH
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#19Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:45:16 PM
The_Nega_Shadow posted...
It was censored to prevent a potential backlash from an ignorant but, vocal few.

And yet it still managed to incite the backlash of an ignorant, but vocal few.

How are those complaining about the censorship ignorant. We are against the restriction of products because it undermines the developers. It will lead to decline in the quality of games like DLC. Nintendo has restricted Fire Emblem because of those who do not read the label but, are extremely vocal. The San Andreas fiasco comes to mind; the ill informed grouped together to prevent the sales of a game with inaccessible adult content. The previous rating was acceptable,
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#20PsychoWolfXPosted 5/6/2013 5:50:21 PM
I don't really follow FE news, so I have no idea what was censored, but this is a anti censorship topic, so I had to pop in and voice my support.