XSEED rebranded to Marvelous USA, Inc.

#1SagadegoPosted 5/6/2013 2:51:43 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554464

o...kay?
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#2Abiz_Posted 5/6/2013 2:54:48 PM(edited)
Good job Marvelous on loosing brand name reputation. You so dumb.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#3Second_ChancesPosted 5/6/2013 2:54:49 PM
They were already a subsidiary of AQL, now after the merger they're a subsidiary of Marvelous AQL, so it's not too surprising that they've become Marvelous USA.
#4Furikuri_flclPosted 5/6/2013 2:55:02 PM
... what?

I thought they weren't directly affiliated with Marvelous.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#5Kinneth123Posted 5/6/2013 2:56:52 PM
They can call themselves whatever they want, they need to get to making Avalon Code 2.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#6Second_ChancesPosted 5/6/2013 3:01:57 PM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
... what?

I thought they weren't directly affiliated with Marvelous.

They were owned by AQL, AQL and Marvelous merged, so now they are.

Kinneth123 posted...
They can call themselves whatever they want, they need to get to making Avalon Code 2.

Ask Matrix about that, not XSEED.
#7BlackPhoenix127Posted 5/6/2013 3:20:16 PM
Great, now where's my Senran Kagura Burst!!!?
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#8YomerodesPosted 5/6/2013 3:37:57 PM
Not bad from Marvelous part, if they need something, is more recognition for their work as producers.

And at the very least, think about the factually incorrect statement of "Gee, I sure love all these games Xseed MADE, I hope they MAKE more in the future", now if people start using Marvelous instead of Xseed, at least they would be partially or completely right in some cases.
#9THE gamefreak 212Posted 5/6/2013 4:51:29 PM
And at the very least, think about the factually incorrect statement of "Gee, I sure love all these games Xseed MADE, I hope they MAKE more in the future", now if people start using Marvelous instead of Xseed, at least they would be partially or completely right in some cases.

I'm pretty sure they're still using the XSEED Games brand.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#10randomshemsPosted 5/6/2013 4:53:28 PM
They are 100% still using xseed games as their brand name it's kinda like atlus is for index
---
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.