System transfer from PAL to NTSC?

#1Devo05Posted 5/6/2013 8:09:45 PM
I am looking at investing in a NTSC 3DS XL as I am fed up with some of the frustratingly long wait's for games to be localised to PAL territories ( Harvest moon: A new beginning to name one)

I bought my 3DS on launch and just wanted to know if system transfer can be done with hardware from different regions?
---
Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
GT:FieryTrout
#2TAoRPosted 5/6/2013 8:10:52 PM
Pretty sure that's a no.
#3Xenesis XenonPosted 5/6/2013 8:31:56 PM
3DS are completely region locked. You can't even do download play cross-region.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#4scigeek101Posted 5/6/2013 9:02:03 PM
No can do,

Pretty much your only recourse is to send an email to Nintendo complaining about the situation and the region lock and how you are disappointed with them etc.

As long as you keep it classy they won't change what they are doing, but for every e-mail they get it does influence policy decisions down the road.

Even if only a couple hundred people complain and send in e-mails that might influence a decision, even more so if you don't go F--- you guys or something to that effect.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#5Devo05(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:33:21 PM
Ok, thanks for the replies all. One last question, would I also not be able to transfer my Monster Hunter 3 save to and fro from an NTSC 3DS and a PAL WiiU?
---
Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
GT:FieryTrout
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 5/6/2013 9:34:11 PM
Probably not, but give it a try?
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.