Low Budget! - What games should I buy?

#1TohruAdachiPosted 5/7/2013 6:13:32 AM
There are to many 3DS games I really really really want to play so freaking bad but sadly I have no freaking money! I'm DIRT freaking POOR! (literally)

I'm for sure gonna buy Denpa Men 1/2 since they're cheap and fun freaking games. I should note I have 100$ and if I buy Denpa Men on eShop I'll have like 80$ left? Anyways the games I'm debating are these:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Kid Icarus Uprising
eShop 3DS Classics (Metroid,Kid Icarus,Wario Land,LoZ)

[If there's any other games or good cheap games than I appreciate you inform me!]
#2AlbinoGerbilPosted 5/7/2013 6:17:33 AM
You want long lasting.

SMT IV for sure.
I would consider EO IV, Rune Factory 4, Monster Hunter and Soul Hackers in that list as well.
---
3DS FC: 3781-0310-6225 (If you add me let me know so I can add you)
#3esoteric42Posted 5/7/2013 6:23:07 AM
You can't go wrong with Fire Emblem.

I have more than 75 hours in that game, and still have a bunch of side quests to do.
---
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#4TohruAdachi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:32:40 AM
AlbinoGerbil posted...
You want long lasting.

SMT IV for sure.
I would consider EO IV, Rune Factory 4, Monster Hunter and Soul Hackers in that list as well.

esoteric42 posted...

I have more than 75 hours in that game, and still have a bunch of side quests to do.

Both games looks like I'll pump a lot of time into,since SMT games (or at least Persona) are really long,pumped in 220 hours into P4G,100+ into like P3F,another 70/80 into P4.

Fire Emblem demo is fun and it does look like I'll pump a lot of time into it too...
#5fon1988Posted 5/7/2013 6:58:43 AM
I'm not a fan of RPG's of any kind so I have to say go with Kid Icarus. I have well over 100 hours into it and love collecting everything, the online multiplayer, and the hilarious single player mode.
---
Wii U and 3DS for my current gen gaming. PS4 or 720 will be added a later date.
#6blazeUP12Posted 5/7/2013 8:30:22 AM
Animal Crossing
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#7confettistormPosted 5/7/2013 8:31:21 AM
When Fire Emblem Awakening is listed on ANY "should I buy?" list, that is always the only correct option.
#8Mega_RatPosted 5/7/2013 8:39:46 AM
TohruAdachi posted...
AlbinoGerbil posted...
You want long lasting.

SMT IV for sure.

esoteric42 posted...

Both games looks like I'll pump a lot of time into,since SMT games (or at least Persona) are really long,pumped in 220 hours into P4G,100+ into like P3F,another 70/80 into P4.

Fire Emblem demo is fun and it does look like I'll pump a lot of time into it too...

Just remember that SMT4 isn't gonna be like the Persona series.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#9ErrorSupplyPosted 5/7/2013 8:43:44 AM
Shinobi is a solid purchase at the Amazon asking price of 10$ and change.
---
PSN: SirVoe
#10metroid02Posted 5/7/2013 9:07:13 AM
Kid Icarus you can get relatively cheap and has a great multiplayer which can last you hours so its got my recomendation. Fire Emblem is good but doesnt have any multiplayer to speak of so the longevity of the game solely depends on you wanting to replay the campaign (which may happen because its really good).

I also heard Luigis Mansion is good, and I know Mario Kart 7 is great. Both have online multiplayer so they are definitely worth a look. Kid Icarus and Mario Kart are both relatively "old" games so you should be able to find em used somewhere for relatively little.
---
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8