After Previous Update, 3DS has stopped running DSiware and DS Cards?

#11SagadegoPosted 5/7/2013 4:04:56 PM
Arkyron posted...
Pokemon Black1&2, White 1&2, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Pokemon Soul silver& Platinum... Nothing. DSiWare affected includes Mario Vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again and Super Mario Clock.

Physical and downloaded 3DS games and aps still fun fine.

must be your 3ds. I just tried a bunch of my games, Mario 64 ds, Super Robot Taisen L,
Blue Dragon Ds, all works on my 3ds.
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#12Arkyron(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:07:15 PM
I'm aware that it's my 3DS. I was merely stating that the problem didn't start until the last update.
---
YOU'LL GET NO PASTRIES FROM ME! I BAKE FOR MY FRIENDS!
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 4341 1902 1927
#13SagadegoPosted 5/7/2013 4:10:24 PM
Arkyron posted...
I'm aware that it's my 3DS. I was merely stating that the problem didn't start until the last update.

and like said my 3ds has the new up date well.
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#14Arkyron(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:15:06 PM
Well, after trying a variety of things, I seem to have found a solution. Powering off the system, removing the game card, and then booting the system with no card inserted makes the DSiWare run fine, and then inserting a game card seems to play it normally. Otherwise, the problem persists. Is there anything specific that would cause this? A short of some sort somewhere, perhaps?
---
YOU'LL GET NO PASTRIES FROM ME! I BAKE FOR MY FRIENDS!
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 4341 1902 1927
#15PlaysaverPosted 5/7/2013 8:36:47 PM
It could be your sd card has a short and takes a lot more power then it should.
#16Thunderbird8Posted 5/7/2013 9:49:20 PM
DSiWare can't be launched off of the SD card, and as far as I know, no DS game cards (including DSi enhanced/DSi only games) and very few DSiWare applications actually use the SD card. Something affected the SD card would be far more likely to affect downloaded 3DS games, since those are stored and launched off of the SD card.