If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo a ton of money...

#1levyjl1988Posted 5/7/2013 6:02:33 PM
First thing I would do is...

1. Put all Nintendo first party games on the eShop, that means games like:
- Pokemon (GBA, DS all available), Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, etc.

That way gamers who missed the opportunity to play past games can buy it and play digitally. Digital GBA games will be reprogrammed to associate with other 3DS games for connecting.

2. Announce a Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Remake for 3DS.

3. Try to reconcile partnerships with third party publishers/developers that are still available to put their old games like Riviera: The promised land, Tactics, Ogre, etc on the eShop and give them a good incentive to do so.

4. Announce to fans fn the current trajectory. As we try to build hype, create a legacy system to preserve old title for easy access. This is to appeal to the nostalgic gamers out there.

5. VC for Wii U will have NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii titles available for eShop, while 3DS gets NES, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS available for it's VC.

6. Announce major hit titles for each IP. Star Fox, Pikmin, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, etc for each system.

7. Listen to fans, make them damn happy. Try to create a infrastructure that can match with Sony, Microsoft, Apple, etc.

8. Never censor anything, games that are localized just gets translated. No changes or alterations to piss off fans.

Let's face it Nintendo's direction so far is underwhelming.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2m0986-8Posted 5/7/2013 6:06:18 PM(edited)

That way gamers who missed the opportunity to play past games can buy it and play digitally. Digital GBA games will be reprogrammed to associate with other 3DS games for connecting.

3. Try to reconcile partnerships with third party publishers/developers that are still available to put their old games like Riviera: The promised land, Tactics, Ogre, etc on the eShop and give them a good incentive to do so.

4. Announce to fans fn the current trajectory. As we try to build hype, create a legacy system to preserve old title for easy access. This is to appeal to the nostalgic gamers out there.

5. VC for Wii U will have NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii titles available for eShop, while 3DS gets NES, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS available for it's VC.

6. Announce major hit titles for each IP. Star Fox, Pikmin, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, etc for each system.

7. Listen to fans, make them damn happy. Try to create a infrastructure that can match with Sony, Microsoft, Apple, etc.

8. Never censor anything, games that are localized just gets translated. No changes or alterations to piss off fans.

Because all these things can be done so easily
---
Black 2 FC: 2237-6383-5599 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
#3HungoverHero777Posted 5/7/2013 6:07:00 PM
levyjl1988 posted...

Let's face it Nintendo's direction so far is underwhelming.

1. Every Nintendo first party game? All of them?

2. Sure, after ALTTP2 is done. Why not?

3. No comment.

4. You mean another new system?

5. You act as if porting a game to another system is as easy as 1-2-3. Also, Wii on Wii U VC and 3DS on 3DS VC? What?

6. Do you have any idea how much money, time and resources this would cost?

7. Earthbound was cool, but it may be a bad idea to ALWAYS listen to the fans.

8. No comment.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#4Kinneth123Posted 5/7/2013 6:07:14 PM
Not to mention DS and 3DS are too recent to be VC, and the 3DS should get SNES.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#5KurizakaPosted 5/7/2013 6:09:23 PM
A nice thought, but all of that isn't so easily done.
#6tranceaddict19Posted 5/7/2013 6:10:51 PM
You are more suitable for flipping burgers at McDonald's.

You think CEOs just magically fart out companies?

Where's the money for programming editing all those games?

I wanna write more but frankly you're not worth the time.
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#7Aura_SpherePosted 5/7/2013 6:11:37 PM
some pretty big and costly plans you have tc
---
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)
#8Tempest717Posted 5/7/2013 6:14:51 PM
Might work in the short term, but in the long term you'd destroy the company.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#9levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:16:36 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...
You are more suitable for flipping burgers at McDonald's.

You think CEOs just magically fart out companies?

Where's the money for programming editing all those games?

I wanna write more but frankly you're not worth the time.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/bh15kg/pach-attack-----the-hardware-business-makes-no-sense-for-nintendo-

See 2:50

Nintendo has the cash. And I dislike your insult.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#10VoelgerPosted 5/7/2013 6:21:47 PM
Ok, I'll jump in to help the topic creator. Why doesn't Nintendo wipe away all third party fees that are associated with putting a game on another company's hardware. I know this would be crazy long term- but they could give 100% of profit from the sale of a third party game to the third party for two years. This would boost popularity and support and ultimately help Nintendo.
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10