If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo a ton of money...

#11MottmanPosted 5/7/2013 7:24:47 PM
m0986-8 posted...
First thing I would do is...

1. Put all Nintendo first party games on the eShop, that means games like:
- Pokemon (GBA, DS all available), Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, etc.

That way gamers who missed the opportunity to play past games can buy it and play digitally. Digital GBA games will be reprogrammed to associate with other 3DS games for connecting.

2. Announce a Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Remake for 3DS.

3. Try to reconcile partnerships with third party publishers/developers that are still available to put their old games like Riviera: The promised land, Tactics, Ogre, etc on the eShop and give them a good incentive to do so.

4. Announce to fans fn the current trajectory. As we try to build hype, create a legacy system to preserve old title for easy access. This is to appeal to the nostalgic gamers out there.

5. VC for Wii U will have NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii titles available for eShop, while 3DS gets NES, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS available for it's VC.

6. Announce major hit titles for each IP. Star Fox, Pikmin, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, etc for each system.

7. Listen to fans, make them damn happy. Try to create a infrastructure that can match with Sony, Microsoft, Apple, etc.

8. Never censor anything, games that are localized just gets translated. No changes or alterations to piss off fans.

Because all these things can be done so easily

---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#12tranceaddict19Posted 5/7/2013 7:26:41 PM
Because Japanese culture and Japanese business structure is almost always structured for long term investment and planning.

These suggestions were cute lol but take some international business and some operations classes when you get to college lol.
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#13Pork_buttonmashPosted 5/7/2013 7:29:12 PM
Beyond your lemonade stand, do you have any experience with running a company? Videogame sims and "take-your-child-to-work" days don't count either.
#14Genericgamer667Posted 5/7/2013 7:31:37 PM
a ceo is not a dictator you know tc?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#15MottmanPosted 5/7/2013 7:34:59 PM(edited)
You know, in all honesty, it is downright frightening that there really are children out there with absolutely no business education or life experience, that truly think they could run a huge company better than the people currently in charge. This topic would be hilarious if it wasn't scary. At least most of the respondants so far realize how absurd this is.

EDIT: actually, what's even more frightening is that TC is a Sage-level account who's been here since 2002. Presumably he/she should be old enough to realize how unrealistic these simplistic comments are...and yet...
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#16Quinn95Posted 5/7/2013 7:35:42 PM
I hate it when people with absolutely zero business knowledge write about how they could give tons of profits to a huge company. Don't you think there are tons of of people working for Nintendo to assess how to distribute their products? Did it not not cross your mind that Nintendo has thought of these?
---
3DS: 2750 - 1109 - 9662
#17VoelgerPosted 5/7/2013 7:35:44 PM
Yeah^^^ because giant corporations never run their companies into the ground!! Cough-THQ-cough
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#18Genericgamer667Posted 5/7/2013 7:35:47 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
First thing I would do is...

7. Listen to fans, make them damn happy. Try to create a infrastructure that can match with Sony, Microsoft, Apple, etc.

you really are clueless. Fans often want completely different things and you think you can please EVERYONE? you really are naive
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#19tranceaddict19Posted 5/7/2013 7:36:32 PM
Mottman posted...
You know, in all honesty, it is downright frightening that there really are children out there with absolutely no business education or life experience, that truly think they could run a huge company better than the people currently in charge. This topic would be hilarious if it wasn't scary. At least most of the respondants so far realize how absurd this is.

EDIT: actually, what's even more frightening is that TC is a Sage-level account who's been here since 2002. Presumably he/she should be old enough to realize how unrealistic these simplistic comments are...and yet...

I weep for the future daily.
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#20HungoverHero777Posted 5/7/2013 7:41:48 PM
Voelger posted...
Yeah^^^ because giant corporations never run their companies into the ground!! Cough-THQ-cough

Nah, that's just because not enough people bought Darksiders 2.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1