If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo a ton of money...

#61AppleJockRidaPosted 5/7/2013 10:58:00 PM
You forgot aout pusstin all legacy titles on the iPhone.
#62Flaktrooper123Posted 5/7/2013 11:10:20 PM
Another one from me, please localize those good games everyone is waiting for. 'No Export For You'' is driving me insane.
#63AppleJockRidaPosted 5/7/2013 11:12:17 PM(edited)
Hungoverhero sounds like a spokeperson for nintendo or an excuse maker fanboy making excuses for a failing company. Just read this and it is spot on:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=555100

Sony already proved with the original psp its not hard for companies to put good and relatively recent emulated games on there and release them regularly.
#64Joe73ffdqPosted 5/7/2013 11:17:29 PM
This has been a very entertaining topic. Quite a lot of good opinions across the board, and some of the arguing struck me funny.

We all have expectations of what games we would want to see, and I am personally die hard about certain titles. I am actually satisfied for the most part with the upcoming games for this system. There are 1000's of games, and only so much money and manpower they choose to work on certain titles. I agree with the digital download strategy. We will see a lot of the games we want because it will be cheaper for them. The next couple years should be good for those of us that are especially into the 3DS library. WII U will take a couple years, and by 2015-16 we will have a decent array of games.

Im glad for 4 titles this year. Zelda LTTP sequal, DK Country, BDFF, and Dragon Quest VII

__

If I was Square-Enix CEO I would...
FF7 HD ( which we have been waiting forever)

Nintendo is taking production of DQ7, so I'll be all set late this year
#65XxIamKiraXxPosted 5/7/2013 11:30:09 PM
You seem to have misspelled, "Drive them into the ground".
#66bhaal123Posted 5/8/2013 1:26:26 AM
"If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo lose a ton of money..."

FTFY
#67LightHawKnightPosted 5/8/2013 1:27:53 AM
Since when, and I mean when has flooding the market ever been a good thing?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#68legendarylemurPosted 5/8/2013 1:53:14 AM
AppleJockRida posted...
Hungoverhero sounds like a spokeperson for nintendo or an excuse maker fanboy making excuses for a failing company. Just read this and it is spot on:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=555100

Sony already proved with the original psp its not hard for companies to put good and relatively recent emulated games on there and release them regularly.

Yes, in reference, Ridge Racer, announced at their infamous... bad E3 conference, took several years after announcement just to come out. Most of the delays arose from licensing issues. Honestly, people often forget how hard these things actually are than they sound.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#69ferofaxPosted 5/8/2013 2:33:02 AM
Kinneth123 posted...
Not to mention DS and 3DS are too recent to be VC, and the 3DS should get SNES.

Not enough resolution. It would be a terribad idea to squish them on the 3DS screen, as much as I would like to have SNES games on the 3DS (March of the Black Queen!).
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#70tranceaddict19Posted 5/8/2013 6:39:30 AM
Ritster21 posted...
People like TC are the reason Nintendo rarely listens to the fans.

lmao
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373