Get it before the offer expires!
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#2necxv17Posted 5/7/2013 10:30:23 PM
Yes.
#3Super SlashPosted 5/7/2013 10:32:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Super SlashPosted 5/7/2013 10:33:36 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the link. I went ahead and pre ordered.
#5OCRAZYGunPosted 5/7/2013 10:46:53 PM
What's the gameplay like?
---
My only complaint with this game has been lag/camera angles.-RS_YELARAKA
Camera angles? You're playing Black Ops 2, not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.-Lerthyr
#6IAznDragonI YanPosted 5/7/2013 11:30:20 PM
What's the gameplay like?

this time it kinda has a open world as in you see your character move around in the dungeon unlike before where it used to be 1st person view. the battle gameplay is turn based. if you want stronger partners you need to negotiate with demons to recruit them and fuse them.
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#7ferofaxPosted 5/8/2013 3:18:37 AM
From the review I read on Siliconera, you walk around a 3D world like in Persona, and it has the Press Turn system like in Persona.

...I can already see the mouth froth of these divided fanbases... a main series SMT that plays like Persona? Blasphemy!
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#8RX02BansheePosted 5/8/2013 3:22:07 AM
ferofax posted...
From the review I read on Siliconera, you walk around a 3D world like in Persona, and it has the Press Turn system like in Persona.

...I can already see the mouth froth of these divided fanbases... a main series SMT that plays like Persona? Blasphemy!

Isn't the Persona 3/4 battle system similar to the one used in Nocturne (aka SMT3) and Digital Devil Saga though? Or have I got my info mistaken?
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Current Location: In your nightmares with a knife and a gun and a chilling wail
#9legendarylemurPosted 5/8/2013 3:39:50 AM(edited)
ferofax posted...

Err... Press Turn was pre-Persona 3/4 rofl. It was in Nocturne, DDS 1, 2, and it's pretty different from the system in Persona. Your team shares the turns, whereas in Persona the person who got the weakness can only use that turn. So yeah, my mouth froths from your misinformation.

Let me also add that 3D world exploration was in Nocturne and DDS 1/2, too...
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#10ZendaikPosted 5/8/2013 3:44:22 AM
ferofax posted...

lol
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos