How often do you use the 3D on your 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How often do you use the 3D on your 3DS

User Info: itis41269

itis41269
3 years ago#1
Most of the time I have it cut off....and is the 3D better on the XL 3DS?
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
3 years ago#2
I was surprised to hear that most people turn it off because I have mine on all the time unless I'm playing in the sun. Seems bit pointless to not use it but to each their own.
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
3 years ago#3
MotiJr posted...
I was surprised to hear that most people turn it off because I have mine on all the time unless I'm playing in the sun. Seems bit pointless to not use it but to each their own.

+1
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
3 years ago#4
I only turn it off when it benefits or my eyes hurt. MH3 and some of the fighting games on 3DS run at a much higher frame rate with 3D off.
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.

User Info: Quinn95

Quinn95
3 years ago#5
I always have the 3D up all the way, unless I am in a situation where I am moving, such as a car.

As for the XL, yes. I have heard from many sources that the 3D is improved on the bigger screen. I can tell you personally in two days, once my XL comes. :P
3DS: 2750 - 1109 - 9662

User Info: Sub Tank

Sub Tank
3 years ago#6
I'll turn it on once just to see what stuff looks like, then I'm done with it. It hurts to look at after a while, and it only works from a very specific angle.

I have a 3D computer monitor which does the same thing, but from any angle, and I barely ever use that feature. All that fake 3D stuff is cool for a second, then dumb. I think the Oculus Rift will handle it much better.
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
3 years ago#7
MotiJr posted...

The dame here, always on.
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk

User Info: kalvador

kalvador
3 years ago#8
Always off,
I don't like 3d, whether it is 3d tv or 3ds 3d.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 years ago#9
All the time unless it's bad (Tales of the Abyss)
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: canoli22082

canoli22082
3 years ago#10
I rarely use it.
3DS FC: 0817 3744 4349
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How often do you use the 3D on your 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived