Yea there are a lot of games coming out for the 3DS but..the reviews

#11bsp77Posted 5/8/2013 1:27:54 PM
Rai_Jin posted...
nativeboi85 posted...
didnt gamespot give LM2 a 6.5?

There is a "t" too much in your name.

LOL
#12Mariofan15Posted 5/8/2013 1:42:13 PM
have been extremely less than stellar for these games I was surprised by paper mario

How were you surprised? Sticker Star threw everything the series is known for out the window. It's no secret people dislike the game for it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#13Genericgamer667Posted 5/8/2013 1:56:08 PM
you shoudn't listen to reviewers for EVERYTHING, it seems that any game that gets an 8/10 is automatically considered crap these days
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#14BLAZE_92XPosted 5/8/2013 2:08:47 PM
Rai_Jin posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

There is a "t" too much in your name.

Burn!
---
Patiently waiting for the
http://i.imgur.com/NSUcaoA.png
#15ZeroArcheryPosted 5/8/2013 2:38:39 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
have been extremely less than stellar for these games I was surprised by paper mario

How were you surprised? Sticker Star threw everything the series is known for out the window. It's no secret people dislike the game for it.

Paper Mario is known for its RPG aspects and Paper aesthetics.

Which is had all of that.

The game is generally mixed reviews though. Lots of people love it, lots of people hate it.

What DOES ruffle my feathers is the Paper Mario: Sticker Star board bashing anyone who likes the game and says it's objectively broken. Makes me wanna raise my Paper hand.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#16_Pingu_Posted 5/8/2013 2:52:28 PM
Well I liked Sticker Star :(
---
Be happy and stuff
#17NeonYoshi11Posted 5/8/2013 3:05:26 PM
Spboy95 posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

Yeah, cause the reviewer found the game "too hard"

I would love to see that same reviewer review 100+ random different NES & SNES games and have him score them and then compare how dumb and unintelligent his scores and reviews are compared to those when the games were initially released.

Just because you are a _________________ doesn't mean your good at it.

Somebody has to be the worst reviewer.....it just has to exist....
#18NeonYoshi11Posted 5/8/2013 3:07:02 PM
bsp77 posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

That's your basis? Wow.

Try looking at Metacritic. Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion both have great averages. So far Mario & Donkey Kong is averaging well also (but not great).

Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Pokemon and Zelda will likely have good to great scores as well.

So did you have a point for this topic, or just trolling?

I'm sensing trolling or just a worried person who is glass half empty and can't help it.
#19MagnemightPosted 5/8/2013 3:44:51 PM
As someone who's been on the Sticker Star board for a bit more than a month, I must say that the board is in a state of endless war between those who like and dislike the game. It's quite polarizing.

And I'm no fan of Fire Emblem, but I've wanted to get Awakening based on the internet's reaction alone. People are obsessing over it.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#20mjc0961Posted 5/8/2013 3:47:42 PM
Spboy95 posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

Yeah, cause the reviewer found the game "too hard"

wut

"The Bad

Absence of checkpoints can lead to repeating lengthy stretches"

Wait, you can actually die and have to replay stuff in Luigi's Mansion 2? How bad do you have to be at the game for that to happen?!
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.