Anyone excited for Rune Factory 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone excited for Rune Factory 4?

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
3 years ago#1
Looks like the 3DS will be my portal to a lot of new experiences that I have been on the fence for.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey 4 were the first games in their respective series that I have bought and absolutely adore them. These two series are up on top with my favourite series of all time: The Tales series.

Now, I have my eyes trained on Rune Factory 4.

I'm liking the idea of a RPG aspect mixed with a farming simulation. Anyone love this series and want to convince one more person to jump on the bandwagon?

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
3 years ago#2
Nope.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 years ago#3
I loved the first three games, gonna get this day one.

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#4
It was the main factor in me originally getting a 3DS, so I'm excited beyond belief.

I hated 1 and 2, but 3 turned out to be my favorite game on the DS, and that's saying quite a bit.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: UltimateKaiba

UltimateKaiba
3 years ago#5
I've never played any of these games, but I am looking forward to trying this one
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura

User Info: hedgylove

hedgylove
3 years ago#6
Didn't like the first one, but the third was one of my favorite DS games. Day 1 buy for sure.
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12

User Info: ANTI_Bob

ANTI_Bob
3 years ago#7
You bet! I am currently playing Tides of Destiny on PS3 ( I couldn't find any other Rune Factory games ) and so far, I enjoy this series!

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
3 years ago#8
Ghetsis posted...
It was the main factor in me originally getting a 3DS, so I'm excited beyond belief.

I hated 1 and 2, but 3 turned out to be my favorite game on the DS, and that's saying quite a bit.

I'm curious if you hated the first two what made you decide to get the third one. On topic this will be my first rune factory and I'm excited for it.

User Info: Furikuri_flcl

Furikuri_flcl
3 years ago#9
Creaming my freaking pants. And I don't say that sarcasticly.
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.

User Info: Mottman

Mottman
3 years ago#10
More than any other game this year, yes.

RF4's official NA release date can't come fast enough for me!!!!
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone excited for Rune Factory 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived