Anyone excited for Rune Factory 4?

#1confettistormPosted 5/8/2013 5:49:32 PM
Looks like the 3DS will be my portal to a lot of new experiences that I have been on the fence for.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey 4 were the first games in their respective series that I have bought and absolutely adore them. These two series are up on top with my favourite series of all time: The Tales series.

Now, I have my eyes trained on Rune Factory 4.

I'm liking the idea of a RPG aspect mixed with a farming simulation. Anyone love this series and want to convince one more person to jump on the bandwagon?
#2TAoRPosted 5/8/2013 5:50:13 PM
Nope.
#3Second_ChancesPosted 5/8/2013 5:53:17 PM
I loved the first three games, gonna get this day one.
#4GhetsisPosted 5/8/2013 5:55:42 PM
It was the main factor in me originally getting a 3DS, so I'm excited beyond belief.

I hated 1 and 2, but 3 turned out to be my favorite game on the DS, and that's saying quite a bit.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#5UltimateKaibaPosted 5/8/2013 5:58:56 PM
I've never played any of these games, but I am looking forward to trying this one
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura
#6hedgylovePosted 5/8/2013 6:01:20 PM
Didn't like the first one, but the third was one of my favorite DS games. Day 1 buy for sure.
---
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
#7ANTI_BobPosted 5/8/2013 6:02:59 PM
You bet! I am currently playing Tides of Destiny on PS3 ( I couldn't find any other Rune Factory games ) and so far, I enjoy this series!
#8Hercik1Posted 5/8/2013 6:06:46 PM
Ghetsis posted...
It was the main factor in me originally getting a 3DS, so I'm excited beyond belief.

I hated 1 and 2, but 3 turned out to be my favorite game on the DS, and that's saying quite a bit.

I'm curious if you hated the first two what made you decide to get the third one. On topic this will be my first rune factory and I'm excited for it.
#9Furikuri_flclPosted 5/8/2013 6:11:14 PM(edited)
Creaming my freaking pants. And I don't say that sarcasticly.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#10MottmanPosted 5/8/2013 6:12:36 PM
More than any other game this year, yes.

RF4's official NA release date can't come fast enough for me!!!!
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts