one patch i hope dont come through

#41esoteric42Posted 5/9/2013 8:42:28 AM
I own Tomodachi Collection, and have been trying to create a gay community, so this so-called glitch is welcome for me.

Tomodachi Collection doesn't go online at all, so if you don't want it fixed, just don't download the patch (if one is made).

It's not like Mario Kart where it would render some feature unavailable.
---
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#42KaiRyusakiPosted 5/9/2013 8:59:25 AM
They're not "lgbt"

they're gay. get it right
GAY

GAAAAAY
dont be afraid of saying it. we dont need more stupid terms.
#43Halladay32Posted 5/9/2013 9:04:39 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
They're not "lgbt"

GAY

GAAAAAY

Yeah, I had to look it up because I'd never heard that term before. Frankly, I hate it. It seems like ridiculously forced and unnecessary political correctness.
---
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
#44emeraldfox_09Posted 5/9/2013 1:13:45 PM(edited)
KittenLina posted...
(Golf clap)

Did you sell your 3DS yet.

By the way, 'lgbt' is just short for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgenderd. Almost like an acronym of some sorts.
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#45n00bsaib0tPosted 5/9/2013 2:06:38 PM
Halladay32 posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...
They're not "lgbt"

GAY

GAAAAAY

Yeah, I had to look it up because I'd never heard that term before. Frankly, I hate it. It seems like ridiculously forced and unnecessary political correctness.

It absolutely is. Lesbians are gay, so that's redundant and bi is a stupid term anyway. If society really cared about people that label wouldn't exist. You don't label people who own Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft consoles, so why label someone for liking both sexes? For a group of people who don't want to be labeled they sure do label themselves a lot.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#46ZBug_Posted 5/9/2013 2:12:59 PM
The part that need to be patched is the fact it only works with males. Now I'm not being a perv saying we want girl x girl. But I believe in gay marriage, and they should allow it in their game.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#47VyersPosted 5/9/2013 4:55:14 PM
Uh, they are LGBT. It's easy to dismiss and not care about the terminology if you are not affected by such a change beyond "wat is dis".

By the way, the T does stand for something a little different than "gay".
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#48VyersPosted 5/9/2013 4:57:08 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
"Video games don't need gay marriage"

"Don't be so homophobic"

Switch some things around and see how childish you all sound.

"Video games don't need to show people eating meat, you can influence people to eat meat and be a part of animal cruelty" (let's make this a statement by a vegan)

"Don't be so carnivorephobic"

Video games don't need to show people eating meat, but both sides are ridiculous for arguing about it.

I'd prefer that human rights not be compared to animal rights. Both are awesome, but one is far less important.

I don't want this to become any similar to "if gay marriage is legalized, what about marrying children or animals?".
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#49omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 8:03:43 PM
Vyers posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
"Video games don't need gay marriage"

"Don't be so homophobic"

Switch some things around and see how childish you all sound.

"Video games don't need to show people eating meat, you can influence people to eat meat and be a part of animal cruelty" (let's make this a statement by a vegan)

"Don't be so carnivorephobic"

Video games don't need to show people eating meat, but both sides are ridiculous for arguing about it.

I'd prefer that human rights not be compared to animal rights. Both are awesome, but one is far less important.

I don't want this to become any similar to "if gay marriage is legalized, what about marrying children or animals?".

I hate that argument
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#50Starwars4JPosted 5/9/2013 8:07:15 PM
MrFwibbles posted...
*Insert generic comment about Nintendo's censorship*

Funny how they continue to let Ditto have gay sex in the Pokémon games

In what world is this possible with a Ditto? Are you confused about any of the terms you've used, Fwibbles?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade