Nintendo lost my eShop purchase history including Ambassador games

#1Gavin_RozeePosted 5/9/2013 3:34:54 AM
Sent an old 3DS of ours in, which had a few hundred quid's worth of downloaded content on to have its touch screen repaired, and received it back with no purchases tied to it other than a 5 Fire Emblem DLC that I never bought.

Spent a few hours discussing it with Nintendo who insist the 3DS I sent has never been part of the Ambassador programme and were making out I'm a liar.

So to recap, I've lost around 100 eShop games, which includes all of my DSiWare I transferred from my DSi, my Ambassador games, things you can't get anymore like Four Swords Anniversary Edition, loads of 3DS download exclusives and VC games in exchange for some 5 DLC and being branded a liar.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 3625 8479 9870.
#2X_ULTIMA_XPosted 5/9/2013 3:38:17 AM
Sue them. nintendo have terrible customer service and they need to be taught a lesson
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#3PeteZaHutxPosted 5/9/2013 3:41:41 AM
another reason why an account system needs to enacted.
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 5/9/2013 3:49:28 AM
holy crap. i'd like to see the fanboys defend this. this is outright despicable and they cannot be allowed to continue using this no account system BS. this urgently needs to be addressed, so that others can rest assured their purchases are actually secure.
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 5/9/2013 3:50:50 AM
Some guy said so, it must be true!

----

Anyways, did you check and see if that's actually your 3DS?
#6X_ULTIMA_XPosted 5/9/2013 3:51:35 AM
Send your story to news sites TC, nintendo might actually be forced to make an account system then
---
Regards, Dolan
#7MagiusNecrosPosted 5/9/2013 3:51:45 AM
Should have taken out your SD Card. Or at the very least made a backup of your data.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#8NekoakumaPosted 5/9/2013 3:52:27 AM
Do you have your original serial number?
Is it the same as the one you got back?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#9X_ULTIMA_XPosted 5/9/2013 3:53:44 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
Should have taken out your SD Card. Or at the very least made a backup of your data.

Oh look hes defending nintendo even though they gave the TC terrible customer service and accused him of lying. How anyone can defend a company thats done something as wrong as this is sickening
---
Regards, Dolan
#10AhnoldDoodPosted 5/9/2013 3:54:40 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

Oh look hes defending nintendo even though they gave the TC terrible customer service and accused him of lying. How anyone can defend a company thats done something as wrong as this is sickening

Here's a question: Can you even prove if this happened?