Mario Kart's story is too complex for me

#1gangster4lifeyoPosted 5/9/2013 7:32:45 AM
Can someone please explain the story?
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 5/9/2013 7:39:39 AM
Mario Andretti wanted to try kart-racing so he became a cartoon character and realized "why did i do this holy crap im stupid", so he tries to drive out of the cartoon universe but luigi and his minions tries to stop him. rainbowroad is the track that gets him out of the universe.
#3tranceaddict19Posted 5/9/2013 7:40:30 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
Mario Andretti wanted to try kart-racing so he became a cartoon character and realized "why did i do this holy crap im stupid", so he tries to drive out of the cartoon universe but luigi and his minions tries to stop him. rainbowroad is the track that gets him out of the universe.

Couldn't have put it better. Dead on.
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#4KaiRyusakiPosted 5/9/2013 7:42:28 AM
Someone e-mail Justin Lin and Vin Diesel to make a parody trailer for "Mario Kart: The Movie" and make it Fast and Furious style
#5pikachupwnagePosted 5/9/2013 7:49:07 AM
General Toadsworth: We need your help, Mario Karts! Bowser has declared war! He's invaded the Mushroom kingdom and is trying to take over Peach's castle! Our army alone can't do the job! Hurry, Mario Karts!
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
#6ARsignal11Posted 5/9/2013 7:59:42 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

Couldn't have put it better. Dead on.

Spoiler alert, jeez. I didn't get to the part of Luigi and his minions yet!
#7KuzuryuSubaruPosted 5/9/2013 8:02:52 AM
Princess Peach has been kidnapped by ninja racers.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue her?
---
Waiting for God Eater 2, FF Type-0 English release, Gundam Extreme VS for Vita, Watch Dogs
#8SigmaHacielPosted 5/9/2013 8:05:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEwRY22XPiE
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#9HungoverHero777Posted 5/9/2013 8:07:10 AM
How the hell is Mario Kart's story complex? I figured it out in like two seconds. If you want a game with REAL story, play Find Mii.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#10KaiRyusakiPosted 5/9/2013 8:09:16 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
How the hell is Mario Kart's story complex? I figured it out in like two seconds. If you want a game with REAL story, play Find Mii.

>Complex

It was a complete ripoff of Memento