Club Nintendo registration question

#1sinisterorionPosted 5/9/2013 12:03:16 PM(edited)
I've gone back and started registering some of my old ds games as well my dsi just for the sake of having platinum this year (I got a 3ds with some games which is what got me to go after platinum in the first place).

My only problem is everything has been adding coins just fine except for my dsi. I registered it, completed the survey and its completed in my to do history with the 100 coins (my to do history also adds up to 565 coins). But my coin count is still at 465 and it still hasn't shown the dsi survey in the coin transaction history.

Is this something that takes a while to go through or did I hit a problem and am just out of those points now?

Am I going to have to link my dsi with club nintendo first before I can get my points?
#2Akira1256Posted 5/9/2013 1:20:02 PM
Sign out, wait a bit (maybe an hour or two), then clear your browser cache (just to be safe) and try signing on to Club Nintendo, see if anything's changed.
Sometimes the CN site just behaves weirdly for me (like yesterday, when according to the box in the top right, I suddenly went from having Platinum status to NOT having Platinum status or coins, all in the same session. o_O Signed out and back in a handful of minutes later, and it was back to what it should be.)
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#3sinisterorion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:36:05 PM
I went ahead and link my system to club nintendo and wait a couple hours like you said and sure enough its updated. thank you.
#4sinisterorion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:39:22 PM
I might as well ask since I'm here.
I know the platinum status goes away June 30th but if I dont spend all my coins in that time, do those go away as well?
#5Akira1256Posted 5/9/2013 1:51:01 PM
But, it hasn't been a couple of hours, yet. :)

sinisterorion posted...
I might as well ask since I'm here.
I know the platinum status goes away June 30th but if I dont spend all my coins in that time, do those go away as well?

No. Coins remain in your account for about two Club Nintendo years after you receive them.
For more information: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp?menu=coins&submenu=clubn-faq-coins-elite-do-coins-expire
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life