Is the 3ds your favorite system?

#1DevGamer2014Posted 5/9/2013 6:03:00 PM
I know it doesn't have 360 graphics, or COD, but being able to play on the go is awesome. I also love the games on this system. Some of the best games I have played have been on hand helds. Pokemon for example. I could start a 100 reasons why the 3ds is my favorite system, but I want to know your opinion. What do you think guys and girls?
---
---3ds friend code: 5129-0451-6609
#2Zero280Posted 5/9/2013 6:05:09 PM
It just might be if it keeps bringing in the games. I can say I'm pretty satisfied with is so far =).
---
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786
#3elbarto1Posted 5/9/2013 6:05:58 PM
Its my current favorite because its new and I've been using it alot. Probably my favorite handheld simply because of the games. Vita is nice but it needs more software.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#4Pork_buttonmashPosted 5/9/2013 6:08:39 PM
GBA is best handheld ever. 3DS is closing in on that title.
#5blazeUP12Posted 5/9/2013 6:43:20 PM
I have a Wii, Wii U, PS3 and my XL is my current favorite
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#6VyersPosted 5/9/2013 6:49:49 PM
TC implies 360 has nothing besides graphics and CoD, lol.

Anyway, I'd say...

SNES > PS2 > DS > PS1 > PS3 > 3DS > GameCube > Dreamcast > NES > GBA > PSP > Wii > Genesis >Nintendo 64 > Xbox 360 > GBC > GB > Wii U
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#7TaCtiiCz_xPosted 5/9/2013 6:51:03 PM
Pretty much. Add a Persona 4 Golden on here and it'd be, well, gold.
---
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.
#8chocolatethund4Posted 5/9/2013 7:04:13 PM
In no order my favorites are the gamecube, ps3, ds and 3ds.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#9GenericName9Posted 5/9/2013 7:18:55 PM
It is my favorite system right now for the same reasons as TC.

I don't think anyone was implying anything was better or inferior than anything else....just what TC likes. There's lot's of GREAT stuff on nearly every system, and they all have their own unique pros and cons.

I've been thinking about having some time with Bioshock Infinite on my PS3 for the past couple weeks and I just can't find the time to be tethered to a couch and T.V. for hours at a time. I've become a big mobile advocate these days.

Also I've always been a Nintendo fan, Mario & Zelda never get's old for me. But I don't like the direction the big Nintendo consoles have gone over the years with silly, wacky, experimental control schemes. The 3DS is more that old school Nintendo experience I want. That and actual GOOD Resident Evil handheld games finally.

When I say that about the big Nintendo consoles though I specifically mean the Wii, I don't like the Wii very much at all. Certain games are great for Wii type controls, some are completely terrible for it. I think it was a big mistake when Nintendo decided to completely favor wii controls over traditional controls, instead of objectively looking at which games would be appropriate for it and which not. You can't force something that just does'nt work well or feel good, so many good Wii games ruined by frustrating controls....the Skyward Sword effect.

The Wii will hopefully be just a bad memory in a few years like the Virtual Boy was. I do REALLY Like the Wii-U a lot though. Nintendo is always trying new things and it's really hit and miss a lot of times, I think they just may be on to a hit with the Wii-U just as soon as some of their BIG triple A ip's come out...if they do it right.
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#10Rurouni720Posted 5/9/2013 7:21:32 PM
It's shaping up to be, my current is still the DS & PS2 but i believe that will change soon.