25 year old man arrested after attacking an 11 year old child over Pokemon card

#31toadiemanPosted 5/10/2013 2:49:41 PM
Taser Attack
It's super effective
Bean flops around on the ground
#32monkeypahngPosted 5/10/2013 3:06:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33SMT_MasochistPosted 5/10/2013 3:09:11 PM
Just take out the "Pokemon card" and replace it with money and it isn't news anymore. Times are tough and lowlifes start showing their true nature. Sadly, it's life...
---
Games: Monster Hunter 3U, Soul Sacrifice, Soul Hackers
PS3/Vita/WiiU: ENDBOSS78 3DS: 1375-7216-3398
#34red eye dragoonPosted 5/10/2013 6:43:08 PM
I still have two boxes of pokemon cards in my closet I've kept over the years, I've stopped collecting years ago but it's a huge disappointment that they aren't worth as much as I was hoping :(
---
"The black dragon?.........HEY! Maybe it's in the Black Dragon Cave!!!" - Some idiot in Lunar: Dragon Song
PSN & Nintendo ID: Kenshin5435
#35Darkstorm16Posted 5/10/2013 6:50:47 PM
And this just made my day....plus makes my family look more sane >.>.......just a tad bit.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#36Darkstorm16Posted 5/10/2013 6:54:07 PM
red eye dragoon posted...
I still have two boxes of pokemon cards in my closet I've kept over the years, I've stopped collecting years ago but it's a huge disappointment that they aren't worth as much as I was hoping :(

Yeah same here.....and I don't have the cards to make a good deck....or even a half-a**ed deck,
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#37TaCtiiCz_xPosted 5/10/2013 6:57:15 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...

Yeah same here.....and I don't have the cards to make a good deck....or even a half-a**ed deck,

You know.. I could never play Pokemon TCG. As a child playing Pokemon very frequently, I just collected them. I was madd for some Pokemanz man.

Still have a box of cards in my closet somewhere.
---
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.
#38Darkstorm16Posted 5/10/2013 6:58:18 PM
TaCtiiCz_x posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

You know.. I could never play Pokemon TCG. As a child playing Pokemon very frequently, I just collected them. I was madd for some Pokemanz man.

Pretty much same here.....atleast my yu-gi-oh deck,....despite it's mish mash of spells, traps, and monsters...I was somehow able to be beat themed decks lol.
---
#39TaCtiiCz_xPosted 5/10/2013 7:00:21 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
TaCtiiCz_x posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

Pretty much same here.....atleast my yu-gi-oh deck,....despite it's mish mash of spells, traps, and monsters...I was somehow able to be beat themed decks lol.

I majored in Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was a kid :p I remember running to the stores just to get Yugi's starter deck. Good times..
---
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.
#40necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 12:48:05 AM
Bump