Possible Nintendo comes out with a 3DS Xl Pro model?

#1necro00Posted 5/9/2013 9:12:36 PM
a model with the second analog stick already on the unit?
#2RedHairVegetaPosted 5/9/2013 9:13:37 PM
Not gonna happen.
---
Excuse me, more spaghetti please.
And bring some more egg rolls while you're at it.
#3Starwars4JPosted 5/9/2013 9:14:35 PM
Anything's possible. It is not, however, probable (or even likely). We already have an accessory for the few games that make use of that option, but there is simply not much demand for such a feature.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:15:34 PM
RedHairVegeta posted...
Not gonna happen.

What do you think the next model will/would be then?
#5BlackPhoenix127Posted 5/9/2013 9:40:58 PM
People really REALLY need to get over this. Look, they're not going to add a built in analogue stick in to any new models because then basically every game would require different controls schemes for games with single circle pad and dual circle pad.

Plus, if they were going to add a 2nd circle pad to any new models then they would have done so with the XL.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#6KurizakaPosted 5/9/2013 10:19:46 PM
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
People really REALLY need to get over this. Look, they're not going to add a built in analogue stick in to any new models because then basically every game would require different controls schemes for games with single circle pad and dual circle pad.

Plus, if they were going to add a 2nd circle pad to any new models then they would have done so with the XL.

I agree with this. I will be very surprised if they make a model with a 2nd circle pad.
#7promo123Posted 5/9/2013 10:33:10 PM
Nintendo has also said that there won't be ANY new hardware announced at E3. Whatever it is they're doing at E3, it will be software only. Don't expect a new model of the 3DS any time soon.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#8laxnd23Posted 5/9/2013 10:47:49 PM
BlackPhoenix127 posted...

I never understood this logic. Couldn't they just disable one circle pad for games that don't need it? Old games disabled unused buttons all the time. Why not now? People also say it would split the market between people who dont have the new model and those with the old (current) 3DS XL and 3DS. Because the CPP exist for both models, it does not split the market, it just requires an additional $20.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF