Is Paper Mario Sticker Star worth playing for a PM fan?

#31LuciferTerrorPosted 5/10/2013 10:12:25 PM
KittenLina posted...
deimos91 posted...
GET IT it is great sure it has changed but still a worthwhile game ignore these people they see the topic and flock to spread their hate like a diseased organ they just cannot accept change like a republicans

The word you're looking for is not "change", it's "destruction".

We get it, sweetheart. You are no Paper Mario fan. No need to announce this multiple times in a row.
---
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
#32CKMogPosted 5/11/2013 12:08:06 AM
No.

Sticker Star is a complete mess IMO.
#33BLAZE_92XPosted 5/11/2013 12:41:20 AM
rstewart00 posted...
i understand that its extremely difficult to check out the boards and maybe read some reviews to find your answer, its as difficult as chewing gum and reading the paper, etc.. in short. no.

Be gone troll!

*raises sword*
---
Patiently waiting for the
http://i.imgur.com/NSUcaoA.png
#34vejetaPosted 5/11/2013 1:24:17 PM
KittenLina posted...
vejeta posted...
AVOID

This is coming from a long time Paper Mario fan.

If you are rich and have money to burn and are intrigued then don't even get it.

If you cant afford to spend money on games you might not like then

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Fixed.

The point is, if you like Paper Mario games, your money is better spent burning.

LMFAO!
---
WiiU: Jab_187
PSN: Jab_187
#35enderspacePosted 5/11/2013 1:37:59 PM
I purchased a 3DS XL a few days ago with Paper Mario and Super Mario 3D Land.

Paper Mario is awesome and I'm a HUGE fan of the entire series. This one is very different but I think you'll like it. There are no XP rewards in the game, but rather you'll find +5 HP hearts throughout levels that increase your HP. There is an 'overworld' where you select your level, too. Other than these two major changes, the gameplay is phenomenal.

You won't enjoy it as much as other titles, but I'm about 50% through and I don't regret this purchase at all. The core gameplay is the same, so if you're a fan, pick it up. You won't regret it.
#36nintendoggerPosted 5/11/2013 1:40:31 PM
Personally enjoyed it more than the Wii version, it's fun to have a portable paper mario style game. I'd recommend it for 20$ if you can find it at that price. I've played all 4 now, I actually think my bigger issue with this game is that it just made me want even more Paper Mario because it doesn't deliver fully.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, Lego City: Undercover and The Legend of the River King.
#37MinamoPosted 5/11/2013 1:45:35 PM
Sticker Star isn't worth playing if you are a fan of video games.
#38wiiking96Posted 5/11/2013 6:24:42 PM
enderspace posted...
Other than these two major changes, the gameplay is phenomenal.

Actually, the gameplay is very flawed and very shallow.

You won't enjoy it as much as other titles, but I'm about 50% through and I don't regret this purchase at all. The core gameplay is the same, so if you're a fan, pick it up. You won't regret it.

It's not "the same", it's severely dumbed down.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!