Im going to get a 3ds, So many games, where to start.

#1viro5000Posted 5/11/2013 11:27:21 AM
Pretty much, I have some spare money, Going to get a 3ds with it. What are 5 games that i should start my collection with? I kind of want to hunt down some ds games. Mainly the dragon quest games. One more thing, Should I go regular 3ds or xl? Not a big price difference. Thanks to all that reply.
---
Xbox live GT: Viro5000
#2dennis941012Posted 5/11/2013 11:33:25 AM
all games made by atlus
all games made by capcom
all games made by nintendo

:D
---
http://i.imgur.com/4xLYyGc.gif
#3DarkOceanNightsPosted 5/11/2013 11:34:23 AM
One thing is for certain. Definitely, definitely get an XL. The screen size is tremendously bigger and the result is many games looking much nicer. I decided to take the leap and get one and now my girlfriend is VERY angry because she just can't use her old 3ds! (Which results in mine getting stolen often..) For games I highly suggest, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem Awakening, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Rumble blast. IF you're not into pokemon then check out Mario 3D land and the upcoming Animal Crossing game!
---
GT: Doctorbean PSN: TidalWaves
#4LinkMaster2703Posted 5/11/2013 11:36:05 AM
Get the XL.

Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Theatrhytm Final Fantasy
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario Sticker Star
#5MrSpacelySlatePosted 5/11/2013 12:03:26 PM
Pokemon Rumble Blast, Kid Icarus, and Luigi's Mansion are good picks.
#6viro5000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 5:09:10 PM
I little update for anyone that reads......

I picked up a Blue/Black xl 3ds

3DS Games....Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate
Mario Kart 7
Tales of the Abyss
Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

DS Games....Dragon Quest VI, IX, and Monsters 1

So yeah, tried to get a bit of everything, I know Castlevania is either hit or miss so we will see. I realize i got alot of Dragon Quest, I just really enjoyed the series since I played DQ5. Wanted to get them while i still can, DQ games are sort of hard to come by the ds ones where I live......Anyways, thats all, continue to suggest if you want, I will keep a look out on this topic.
---
Xbox live GT: Viro5000
#7DynamicJumpIuffPosted 5/12/2013 5:28:42 PM
Good start. I'd recommend Etrian Odyssey IV. There's a demo on the Eshop if you're interested.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#8SalogyPosted 5/12/2013 8:02:18 PM
viro5000 posted...
I little update for anyone that reads......

I picked up a Blue/Black xl 3ds

3DS Games....Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate
Mario Kart 7
Tales of the Abyss
Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

DS Games....Dragon Quest VI, IX, and Monsters 1

You do know there are demos for some of these games in the eShop, right? Castlevania might be a big miss, the game bombed stateside and isn't very much like any of the DS titles. Both Tales of Abyss and LOZ:OOT are ports. The rest seem like good choices. Hope you like them.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#9TaCtiiCz_xPosted 5/12/2013 8:04:21 PM
dennis941012 posted...
all games made by atlus
all games made by capcom
all games made by nintendo

:D

lol
---
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.
#10MrFwibblesPosted 5/12/2013 8:59:39 PM
I suggest that you start by actually reading the board. There are literally hundreds of topics covering XL vs Original, and game recommendations.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 0390-8264-4360