Why no Mario & Luigi: Dream Team discussion on this board?

#1wiiking96Posted 5/11/2013 7:02:16 PM
Even the game's board is pretty inactive. The game needs more love!

Topic of Discussion #1:
Considering the existence of Beanish folk on Pi'lo Island, do you think Princes Peasley will make an appearance in some form?

Stay tuned for more Topics of Discussion! You guys can make them as well.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#2pug_wishbonePosted 5/11/2013 7:03:31 PM
Because there's a Mario & Luigi: Dream Team board solely for this purpose.
#3warmilkPosted 5/11/2013 7:08:23 PM
Because Pokemon X and Y
---
I only exist.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/warmilk/
#4mattnd2007Posted 5/11/2013 7:12:20 PM
Personally I'm kind of mario and luigi'd out. I used to love the series but every game feels way too similar.
---
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.
#5wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:14:19 PM
mattnd2007 posted...
Personally I'm kind of mario and luigi'd out. I used to love the series but every game feels way too similar.

Hardly. Each has it's own soundtrack, enemy selection, areas, villains, characters, special attacks, and general feel.
---
#6wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:15:14 PM
pug_wishbone posted...
Because there's a Mario & Luigi: Dream Team board solely for this purpose.

Which, like I said, is not very active. And other 3DS get more discussion here.
---
#7GhetsisPosted 5/11/2013 7:15:49 PM
wiiking96 posted...
mattnd2007 posted...

Hardly. Each has it's own soundtrack, enemy selection, areas, villains, characters, special attacks, and general feel.

Well, one could say the same about Mega Man, but you can't really deny that the games feel very "same-ish."
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#8DeathSnipe777Posted 5/11/2013 7:18:06 PM
We don't really have many details about it, even though it's only 3 months away.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#9mattnd2007Posted 5/11/2013 7:18:30 PM
Ghetsis posted...
wiiking96 posted...
mattnd2007 posted...

Well, one could say the same about Mega Man, but you can't really deny that the games feel very "same-ish."

This is more what I was referring to.
---
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.
#10wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:19:00 PM
Ghetsis posted...
wiiking96 posted...
mattnd2007 posted...

Games in a series should feel similar; that's the entire point of a series. I feel like both PiT and BIS manage to feel distinct from SSS and each other while still staying true to the series in most ways.
---