Another "which free game?" topic!!

#1MC LinkPosted 5/12/2013 1:46:18 PM
I bought Luigis Mansion this weekend and love it!

Have Donkey Kong and Animal Crossing on order.... so I'll get another game from the "So many games" promotion.

Thing is; NONE of the other games appeal to me!!!

What shall I do!? Aside from just handing out the code.... as I was thinking of just buying one of the others, downloading Animal Crossing so that it's forever installed, then just trading in that one I had to buy to get the code? Perhaps this does actually make more sense....

If only I could get a code then just return the game, but once the seal is broken I am stuck!!
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#2weemadarthurPosted 5/13/2013 3:37:29 PM
You could just sell it.
---
"You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"
#3thespezinatorPosted 5/13/2013 3:47:04 PM
Yeah I really wanted to have AC:NL permanently on my 3DS, but I couldn't choose another three games to get. I already have Luigi's Mansion 2, I considered DKCR3D, but I suck at platformers, and DK platformers are pretty hard, for me, that is. I didn't get on with Fire Emblem. I thought about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, then I remembered how much I hate roguelikes, plus I tried the demo and you can't skip the obscenely slow text (that was a dealbreaker for me). If one of the games in the promotion was Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros., I'd find a game that I could get on with.

And I resent having to pay 39.99 for a download of a game that I'm getting from shopto.net for 26.85.
---
3DS FC: 1821-8888-0296. Please send me a PM if you add me, otherwise I won't know!
#4MC Link(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:44:35 AM
^ I know - if only!!! haha

I think I'll have to buy something like PMD or Fire Emblem, take the code out and then trade it back into GAME straight away.

That way I kinda get the money back and end up with a cheap copy of Animal Crossing on the 3DS.
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#5tranceaddict19Posted 5/14/2013 9:00:39 AM
Ugh I wish I enjoyed lugis mansion :(
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#6KGTriggerPosted 5/16/2013 8:57:49 AM(edited)
How does the free game thing work? Do I just register my purchased games online and then I'll get a download code?

Woops, didn't realize how old this topic was. Oh well.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben