Dear Nintendo, I'm waiting for ___.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dear Nintendo, I'm waiting for ___.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
3 years ago#51
mjc0961 posted...
nintendogger posted...
I'm waiting for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Me too. But why am I telling Nintendo that when I should be telling Crapcom? Also, Crapcom, I'm still waiting for Ace Attorney 2, Professor Layton 5, and Mega Man Legends 3.

Because I literally said in the OP, we're assuming that Nintendo is in fact in charge of all game releases. Also, it's Level 5 dragging their feet now.
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, Ghost Trick, Lego City: Undercover and The Legend of the River King.

User Info: gamerman57

gamerman57
3 years ago#52
GBA games on the E-shop
DQM: Terry's Wonderland 3D localization (seriously, hurry the f*** up with this)
Metroid Fusion 2

User Info: xIvan321

xIvan321
3 years ago#53
SlyHobbes posted...
xIvan321 posted...
I'm waiting for a 3DS First person shooter that uses the stylus to aim.

Try Kid Icarus. It's not 1st person but you use the stylus to aim.

Silly rabbit, I do indeed play Kid Icarus: Uprising but that game isn't enough for me to call it an actual first person shooter. I want a game where I can shoot things with a gun or arm cannon and run around without tired. Kid Icarus Uprising is cool and I play it every day and all its just that I want a game that is more like an FPS than what Kid Icarus can provide. I want more than just 1 game that controls the way Kid Icarus Uprising does... I want a game like Metroid Prime Hunters since that plays a lot like Quake.
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_

User Info: SuperWiiCube64

SuperWiiCube64
3 years ago#54
-A confrimation that DQM: Terry's Wonderland and Dragon Quest VII are on the way.

-A new F-Zero game is in the works.

-Majora's Mask 3D?

That's all I got. Really I only care about the DQ titles.

User Info: TheZeldaFan

TheZeldaFan
3 years ago#55
Something that's good.
I made this name when I was a loser with no life. I wish I could change my name. ~gamecubeplayer

User Info: hear_me_raor

hear_me_raor
3 years ago#56
Mother 3 *insert sarcastic comment here*
...actually, i should be happy we're getting Earthbound for the WII U, if they release it for the 3DS, i will have tears of joy.
[Private Sig: Do Not Read]

User Info: Hawkspeed76

Hawkspeed76
3 years ago#57
I want them to ditch Pokemon as a single player game and make an official Pokemon MMO, but knowing Nintendo and their online, it'll never happen.
PSN: Hawkspeed2
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000832086/

User Info: Ralala888

Ralala888
3 years ago#58
I'm waiting for a uniform account system not attached to consoles, but I'm still going to download things because I'm safe with my things and I'm not scared of roaming 3DS bandits.

User Info: Magnemight

Magnemight
3 years ago#59
Hardley_Smith posted...
advanced wars
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.

User Info: Psizero220

Psizero220
3 years ago#60
1. Universal account system
2. All games that the 3ds can handle on Wii's E-shop on 3DS shop.

Probably will be waiting on both forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dear Nintendo, I'm waiting for ___.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived