I can't be the only one who bought Snake Eater because of the theme song, right?

#11FAT____MANPosted 5/13/2013 4:46:10 AM
656stooge posted...
That will always be my least favourite part of that game. I'd like it if not for the line, "One day you'll feast on a tree frog".
Just sounds so absurd, and a far cry from the awesome MGS2 theme.

Still, one of the greatest games ever made though.

The lyric is "Someday you feed on a tree frog", yeah i would think the line you came up with was absurd too.

God forbid a game song reference something you do in game.
#12Ruff_PuffPosted 5/13/2013 5:58:00 AM
Yeah, Snake Eater is awesome, though I wouldn't buy MGS3 again just to hear it. O_o
#13thebladeofwoePosted 5/13/2013 8:14:21 AM
FAT____MAN posted...
656stooge posted...
That will always be my least favourite part of that game. I'd like it if not for the line, "One day you'll feast on a tree frog".

The lyric is "Someday you feed on a tree frog", yeah i would think the line you came up with was absurd too.

656stooge... Just got trolled.

Rofl-stomped back to the stone age.
---
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Powerglave/advanced
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
#14656stoogePosted 5/13/2013 8:57:41 PM
FAT____MAN posted...
656stooge posted...

Right...Because the lyrics "One day you'll spin around 10 times in the menu and then throw up once you exit it" would have also been amazing?

Just because you do it in the game doesn't make it a good lyric. You eat mushrooms that recharge your batteries in game, and shoot an old man in a wheelchair. Would they too have been good lines to include in a theme song?
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#15MegaMettaurPosted 5/13/2013 9:01:04 PM
I technically bought it because it came with MGS2, on the vita. I only bought the HD collection because I really wanted to play MGS2, because I hadn't before. I can't stand the controls and lack of a reliable radar in MGS3.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#16BossBangPosted 5/14/2013 12:01:22 AM
n00bifier posted...
SNAKE EATERRR
DAH NAH NAH NAAAAAAAAAAAH

Here, at one in the morning sitting at my computer in the dark.

And reading this, somehow trumpets blasted my ears and knocked me backwards from my desk

My nose is bleeding everywhere

oh god
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#17AhnoldDoodPosted 5/14/2013 12:11:20 AM
656stooge posted...
FAT____MAN posted...
656stooge posted...

Right...Because the lyrics "One day you'll spin around 10 times in the menu and then throw up once you exit it" would have also been amazing?

Just because you do it in the game doesn't make it a good lyric. You eat mushrooms that recharge your batteries in game, and shoot an old man in a wheelchair. Would they too have been good lines to include in a theme song?

Yeah, I hate it when a song has lyrics that relates to the subject.
#18656stoogePosted 5/14/2013 2:17:13 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

Yeah, I hate it when a song has lyrics that relates to the subject.

So bad lyrics are good as long as they relate to 'the subject'?
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.