How often do you see people playing / do you get streetpasses where you live?

#21WitchBaby4200Posted 5/14/2013 9:13:06 AM
Oh! And Sunday I went out to lunch, and saw a young girl with what I thought was a 3DS. I got excited because I thought I would get a SP. On closer inspection it was a DSi. Damn it.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#22TaaronPosted 5/14/2013 9:32:23 AM
I get 12 street passes daily. Of course I have 3 3DS systems which street pass each other twice a day. Beyond that I am lucky if I get 1 street pass a month, and even luckier if they have a puzzle piece I can use.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#23Willie_MakeitPosted 5/14/2013 11:27:12 AM
I almost never get a Streetpass anymore unless I go to my local Gamestop. I never even get any at crowded places like the mall, Wal-Mart, the movies, etc. And gaming conventions are out of the question since there's none even remotely close to where I live. Streetpass was a nice idea, but turned out to be a pretty useless gimmick.
---
Sig.
#24EpicalebPosted 5/14/2013 11:35:32 AM
I've picked up about 200 tags or so. A few of my buddies have 3DS systems, and I hit lots of tags outside.
---
The shlogs are coming...
#25Raiderfan815Posted 5/14/2013 12:58:49 PM
WitchBaby4200 posted...
I live in the little state known as Delaware. I've started to take my 3DS with me when I go out, and if I go to the mall, Target, a comic book store, etc, I manage to get some street passes. Sometimes though I get none at all. My biggest pet peeve is seeing people playing at my local Starbucks and realizing that they don't have their wireless on. No Streetpasses from them. Next time I see them, and I'm not running in and out to get to work, I''ll ask them to turn theirs on.

I also live in Delaware and have exactly 0 street passes :/
---
PSN: JJP12
#26Jakerific44Posted 5/14/2013 1:08:12 PM
I get at least 1 a day.
I've also been to Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Chicago, Final Fantasy Distant Worlds, and some anime conventions.
Now I have 500+ Streetpass tags.
---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
#27FefnirOmega13Posted 5/14/2013 5:26:22 PM(edited)
I have about 40-50 tags, including a strange russian family who live nearby and seem to have their 3DS on constantly. Really helps with Find Mii, not so much the puzzle thing because they've never updated their system it seems.

I get a few more than I used to nowadays. Maybe it's because more people have a 3DS.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#28JiroroPosted 5/14/2013 5:42:10 PM
From Toronto and I take the subway a lot.

Average about 3-8 a day.
#29JKSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 4:30:40 AM
WitchBaby4200 posted...
I live in the little state known as Delaware. I've started to take my 3DS with me when I go out, and if I go to the mall, Target, a comic book store, etc, I manage to get some street passes. Sometimes though I get none at all. My biggest pet peeve is seeing people playing at my local Starbucks and realizing that they don't have their wireless on. No Streetpasses from them. Next time I see them, and I'm not running in and out to get to work, I''ll ask them to turn theirs on.

I also live in Delaware and have exactly 0 street passes :/

I live on the Eastern Shore too, Salisbury MD. Like I said, 0 "natural" passes for me. Only from the Best Buy station and from one girl who brought hers to a photo session. Of course now that I have a cover on mine won't fit in my pocket so I'd need to drop it in a back pack or something anyway...guess I could try taking it out some more in my diaper bag.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#30iusefebrezePosted 5/15/2013 5:23:48 AM
Never get any at home, have to walk passed a school or something if I want some.
---
Better Than You