How excited are you for SMT IV?

#31RX02BansheePosted 5/14/2013 1:23:29 AM
Out of ten? Zero. Blame Atlus being lazy ass's for regions outside the US, odds are I won't even buy it when it comes out in the PAL region if they pull the same s*** they pulled with Persona 4 Arena. Atlus makes great games, but I cannot think of a company I despise more for what amounts to bigotry for anyone outside the US.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Current Location: In your nightmares with a knife and a gun and a chilling wail
#32middays_deepPosted 5/14/2013 5:19:33 AM
I'm actually pretty excited. I've never played anything from this series, so I figure now's a good time to get in on it.
---
You want gold? Fine, you scoundrel. Let me just... oops!
#33TwilightEchoesPosted 5/14/2013 5:21:52 AM
Quite looking forward to it. It looks really interesting and I've enjoyed the spin-off series of SMT before.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#34badboyPosted 5/14/2013 5:28:18 AM
Not excited at all.
#35zavlinzPosted 5/14/2013 5:40:43 AM
superbaboonmanX posted...
not to excited it's sad that the smt series is getting boned like this while the persona series gets the royal treatment from atlus. In my eyes persona has become the flagship series and smt is now the spin off

have you seen the package its coming in? How is that not the royal treatment. Maybe the battle animations dont live up to expectations, but everything else has the appearance of a very big production.
#36gfaqsterPosted 5/14/2013 7:15:04 AM
Albinosquid posted...
For me? Meeeh.

My boyfriend? He's going to explode with excitement.

I just don't like the SMT series.

a gurl!
hai ^_^
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#37Storm ChamberPosted 5/14/2013 7:18:53 AM
Rurouni720 posted...
VannofThursday posted...
NOT EXCITED.
I really dont like 1st person battles with 2d sprites,I prefer Persona 3/4 than this one.
No hype for me on this game.Last time I was hyped for a 3DS game was on MH3U,next would be Pokemon X/Y nothing follows...

Ugghh..........

Don't do it man lol
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#38Rappy00Posted 5/14/2013 7:39:38 AM
Very Very I've been waiting for this game since Strange Journey.
---
Nintendo ID:Rappy0
PSN:Rappy0 If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#39NahchillhomebroPosted 5/14/2013 12:02:22 PM
not to excited it's sad that the smt series is getting boned like this while the persona series gets the royal treatment from atlus. In my eyes persona has become the flagship series and smt is now the spin off

What in the world are you talking about?
---
I KEEL YOU!
#40TiaelPosted 5/14/2013 1:33:24 PM(edited)
Nahchillhomebro posted...

What in the world are you talking about?

I've been asking myself that same question.

Cause it's on 3DS?
I suppose DQ got boned with DQIX being on the DS?

Eh, I suppose Radiant Historia, Ys Seven, Trails in the Sky, DQIX and etc. are all "less of a game" because it's on a portable system?
Bull.

News regarding SMTIV is fantastic, and it's always gonna remain the flagship series.
And the Persona 2 dualogy is better than 3/4.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III, Tales of Graces f, Soul Hackers
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.