do 3DSXLs have that stupid design flaw the original 3ds did?

#11MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 12:19:47 PM
Heat6Jones posted...
The XL has a much better design. The screens don't press as close together, the stylus is easier to access and the three buttons under the bottom LCD are much more responsive and have a more pleasant feel.

The triggers are still horrible and too easy to accidentally trigger which is especially annoying in the 3DS menu where it automatically brings up the camera when you make the mistake.

And only one analog still but fortunately the games are designed to work well with the controls available.

People still complain about having a single analog?
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#12teamaquashockPosted 5/14/2013 12:31:36 PM
JurassicBond posted...
I have an original 3DS and I got screen protectors(which I do for every handheld device I own) and keep a microfiber cloth inside it when closed. That prevents any marks from showing up.

This. And I don't know what you do with your shoulder buttons TC, it's like you mash them or something. My L and R are still pretty solid, and that's after playing a lot of Kid Icarus (Which uses the L button a LOT) and Monster Hunter (R button).
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#13MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:04:01 PM
teamaquashock posted...
JurassicBond posted...
I have an original 3DS and I got screen protectors(which I do for every handheld device I own) and keep a microfiber cloth inside it when closed. That prevents any marks from showing up.

This. And I don't know what you do with your shoulder buttons TC, it's like you mash them or something. My L and R are still pretty solid, and that's after playing a lot of Kid Icarus (Which uses the L button a LOT) and Monster Hunter (R button).

Nintendo just sucks at making shoulder buttons on portable consoles. on my DSi, I never even used the shoulder buttons, and they stopped working properly.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#14Frozenx07Posted 5/14/2013 6:43:58 PM
I have the purple 3DS and it has stoppers on the side that prevent the screens from touching. Not sure if they updated the design on the other colors though.
#15Heat6JonesPosted 5/14/2013 8:01:33 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Heat6Jones posted...
The XL has a much better design. The screens don't press as close together, the stylus is easier to access and the three buttons under the bottom LCD are much more responsive and have a more pleasant feel.

The triggers are still horrible and too easy to accidentally trigger which is especially annoying in the 3DS menu where it automatically brings up the camera when you make the mistake.

And only one analog still but fortunately the games are designed to work well with the controls available.

except he asked for none of that outside of the screen issue.

I hope he'll overcome this huge tragedy. Let us all pause for a moment of silence so we never forget this atrocity.