New Adventure Time and Regular Show games this fall!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Adventure Time and Regular Show games this fall!
3 years ago#1
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/new-adventure-time-game-announced-ps3-xbox-360-wii-u-pc-3ds-regular-show-game-3ds

Made by wayfoward which is great. The last AT game was a lot of fun if you like the Zelda II type of gameplay.
NNID:SuperLuigi PSN:KiritoArt FFXI:Chasebelmont
3 years ago#2
KiritoArt posted...
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/new-adventure-time-game-announced-ps3-xbox-360-wii-u-pc-3ds-regular-show-game-3ds

Made by wayfoward which is great. The last AT game was a lot of fun if you like the Zelda II type of gameplay.

I really like Adventure Time but the game just looked so weird. I was hoping it would be 8-bit world like when they went inside BMO.

Anyways the new one looks like it's gonna be good so I'm try it out
3 years ago#3
I'm not a fan of Adventure Time but I love Regular Show. I hope it uses the voice actors from the show and I hope we get a demo. You know what would go good with a Regular Show game?

Funny internet videos! :D
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
3 years ago#4
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
I'm not a fan of Adventure Time but I love Regular Show. I hope it uses the voice actors from the show and I hope we get a demo. You know what would go good with a Regular Show game?

Yea so they can get sued!

Not even joking, last I checked the creators of Scribblenauts got sued because they included Nyan Cat(Which..boggles the mind but whatever).
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
3 years ago#5
OMG, Regular Show game! Gah, it better be epic!
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
3 years ago#6
RevOn_DX posted...
OMG, Regular Show game! Gah, it better be epic!

Agreed!
3 years ago#7
UFOLoche posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...

Yea so they can get sued!

Not even joking, last I checked the creators of Scribblenauts got sued because they included Nyan Cat(Which..boggles the mind but whatever).

Ummm, I don't really want funny internet videos in the game. I was just paraphrasing a line from the show... ._.
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
3 years ago#8
Awesome, Adventure Time was a fun little game so I'll be getting it.:)
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and The Legend of the River King.
3 years ago#9
nintendogger posted...

As long as they don't screw us in the voice acting department like they did with the DS/3DS game, I'll be picking the Adventure Time game up. I'm still on the fence about the Regular Show game.
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
3 years ago#10
Geno posted...
nintendogger posted...

As long as they don't screw us in the voice acting department like they did with the DS/3DS game, I'll be picking the Adventure Time game up. I'm still on the fence about the Regular Show game.

It was just a way to cut costs on a game that was already a risk. Hopefully they see now that it's profitable and go the extra mile now.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Adventure Time and Regular Show games this fall!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived