New Adventure Time and Regular Show games this fall!

#1KiritoArtPosted 5/14/2013 6:58:29 AM
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/new-adventure-time-game-announced-ps3-xbox-360-wii-u-pc-3ds-regular-show-game-3ds

Made by wayfoward which is great. The last AT game was a lot of fun if you like the Zelda II type of gameplay.
---
NNID:SuperLuigi PSN:KiritoArt FFXI:Chasebelmont
#2TohruAdachiPosted 5/14/2013 7:01:17 AM(edited)
KiritoArt posted...
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/new-adventure-time-game-announced-ps3-xbox-360-wii-u-pc-3ds-regular-show-game-3ds

Made by wayfoward which is great. The last AT game was a lot of fun if you like the Zelda II type of gameplay.

I really like Adventure Time but the game just looked so weird. I was hoping it would be 8-bit world like when they went inside BMO.

Anyways the new one looks like it's gonna be good so I'm try it out
#3BigDaddyWingnutPosted 5/14/2013 7:05:35 AM
I'm not a fan of Adventure Time but I love Regular Show. I hope it uses the voice actors from the show and I hope we get a demo. You know what would go good with a Regular Show game?

Funny internet videos! :D
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#4UFOLochePosted 5/14/2013 7:13:00 AM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
I'm not a fan of Adventure Time but I love Regular Show. I hope it uses the voice actors from the show and I hope we get a demo. You know what would go good with a Regular Show game?

Yea so they can get sued!

Not even joking, last I checked the creators of Scribblenauts got sued because they included Nyan Cat(Which..boggles the mind but whatever).
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#5RevOn_DXPosted 5/14/2013 7:13:20 AM
OMG, Regular Show game! Gah, it better be epic!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#6JumpmandkPosted 5/14/2013 7:15:48 AM
RevOn_DX posted...
OMG, Regular Show game! Gah, it better be epic!

Agreed!
#7BigDaddyWingnutPosted 5/14/2013 7:19:14 AM
UFOLoche posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...

Yea so they can get sued!

Not even joking, last I checked the creators of Scribblenauts got sued because they included Nyan Cat(Which..boggles the mind but whatever).

Ummm, I don't really want funny internet videos in the game. I was just paraphrasing a line from the show... ._.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#8nintendoggerPosted 5/14/2013 7:49:36 AM
Awesome, Adventure Time was a fun little game so I'll be getting it.:)
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and The Legend of the River King.
#9GenoPosted 5/14/2013 8:55:23 AM
nintendogger posted...

As long as they don't screw us in the voice acting department like they did with the DS/3DS game, I'll be picking the Adventure Time game up. I'm still on the fence about the Regular Show game.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#10FAT____MANPosted 5/14/2013 8:58:33 AM
Geno posted...
nintendogger posted...

As long as they don't screw us in the voice acting department like they did with the DS/3DS game, I'll be picking the Adventure Time game up. I'm still on the fence about the Regular Show game.

It was just a way to cut costs on a game that was already a risk. Hopefully they see now that it's profitable and go the extra mile now.