Would Fire Emblem tide me over until Animal Crossing comes out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would Fire Emblem tide me over until Animal Crossing comes out?
3 years ago#1
june 9th still seems forever away i need something new to play i downloaded the fire emblem demo today and to my surprise i actually liked it how long is the game and is there any post game stuff to do ?
3DS XL = 2423 2409 6597 - Collected All 73 Find Mii Hats
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
3 years ago#2
Yes,yes it will.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#3
Get a lengthier game like Bunny Hunter Ultimate or Disgaea for the DS
3 years ago#4
There's no real post game but plenty of side stories and lots of DLC.

Some of the characters and their conversations alone make the game worth it.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
3 years ago#5
It has a ton of replay value as well due to the pairing system, meaning you may never get the exact same child ever if you keep experimenting.
CoD players should stick to things suitable for their level of intelligence, such as flicking light switches.
3 years ago#6
get harvest moon a new beginging its also a life sim but it's a bit deeper then ac.
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw
3 years ago#7
Or if ypu want a hardcore game Entrian Odyssey IV
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#8
Definitely get Fire Emblem, I highly recommend it.
3 years ago#9
Yea fire emblem is worth it and is a fine place to start in the series. I spent 60+ hours recorded on my file and I have about 7 hours on my new lunatic run.
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
3 years ago#10
I got over 200 hours out of Fire Emblem and I am not one to play games all that much. I can usually get about 20-40 hours out of your average game before I move on to the next one, so the fact that FE could hold my attention for over 200 hours is a big plus!

It will be nothing compared to the gameplay I get out of Animal Crossing though, I will clock in hundreds upon hundreds of hours on that.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would Fire Emblem tide me over until Animal Crossing comes out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived