what were they thinking with Castlevania MoF?

#21FAT____MANPosted 5/14/2013 8:42:54 PM
Starwars4J posted...
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=202539

Oh that's cute, because at this pace it's gonna end up exactly like Megaman. Dead.
#22WiiareVenomPosted 5/14/2013 8:48:09 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
yeah, we really don't need another sorrow game. didn't need dawn of sorrow either. what we do need, is a game that takes place in 1999, where Julius is the main character.

Technically that would be a Sorrow game though, all be it a direct prequel to them.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
#23loeher182Posted 5/14/2013 8:48:51 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
TC, when I read the first half of your title. I was reading it in AVGNs voice.

Me too! This topic also made me want to re-watch the Simon's Quest episode.
#24loeher182Posted 5/14/2013 8:50:05 PM
Anyone else still waiting for the "1999" game?
#25Justice_ApolloPosted 5/14/2013 9:05:20 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
They made what they wanted. Different people have different tastes, and they wanted to make a throwback to the classic series, with modernized combat.

Edit:Yea, they really should make an Aria prequel if they ever make another Metroidvania.

It's not like the classics at all. Stop spouting that BS. If it was like the classics it would have been a hell lot better.
---
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!
#26WiiareVenomPosted 5/14/2013 11:54:54 PM
Justice_Apollo posted...
WiiareVenom posted...
They made what they wanted. Different people have different tastes, and they wanted to make a throwback to the classic series, with modernized combat.

Edit:Yea, they really should make an Aria prequel if they ever make another Metroidvania.

It's not like the classics at all. Stop spouting that BS. If it was like the classics it would have been a hell lot better.

you maybe, not everyone thinks its that bad. And I meant inspired by them, not exactly like them, sheesh.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.