Puzzle & Dragons Z Coming to the 3DS eShop in Europe and NA

#1LeetyroneusPosted 5/14/2013 8:19:52 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Z is coming to the 3DS eShop courtesy of the insanely rich GungHo Entertainment.

Puzzle & Dragons Z is a big hit on the iOS devices in Japan, and has over 12 million players in Japan alone. The 3DS version of Puzzle & Dragons will boast more modes, levels, and control than the iOS version. The CEO also teased the 3DS version would be a deeper experience than the mobile version, asking that fans “please look forward to more news.”

CEO of GungHo Entertainment confirmed the the news to Siliconera today. No release date is known, but it should be out by this summer.

Video:
http://youtu.be/ZaI194m6KEI

Sources
Players Essence
Gematsu
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#2Darkstorm16Posted 5/14/2013 8:28:25 PM
I'm quite a fan with the IOS version the only thing that will make me sad is turning it on one day and they close the server which means all my monsters.......GONE! Atleast this will last longer ^-^.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#3KurizakaPosted 5/14/2013 9:04:21 PM
Looks like fun! =)
#4jose_ole1Posted 5/14/2013 9:23:19 PM
I dont understand the game by that video.
---
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew
#5ChilosanPosted 5/14/2013 9:30:54 PM(edited)
It looked like you had to line up gems on the bottom screen in order to have your dragon attack on the top screen. It also looked like there will be decent variety of dragons to choose from as well...

Not that I have anything against this game, but I would prefer a game where you raise a dragon in a more traditional-style rpg...
---
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
Official Huang Long of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#6jddaman2Posted 5/14/2013 9:29:49 PM
jose_ole1 posted...
I dont understand the game by that video.

It looks like an RPG version of Henry Hatsworth
---
Brofistus Maximus