Kid Icarus: Uprising should have been on the Wii instead...

#1WickedSickJoshPosted 5/15/2013 10:49:25 AM(edited)
The nunchuck and Wii remote would have been a much better and easier way to play the game. I played the game for several hours on my 3DS and couldn't stand the controls. Even Metroid Prime Hunters was easier to control than this game.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), WWE '13 (360), Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#2Binba442Posted 5/15/2013 10:46:25 AM
I loved hunters <3

Anyway, yes, it would've made an awesome wii game thinking about it... :/
#3EndgamePosted 5/15/2013 1:05:48 PM
that would have actually worked, yes

.....but the controls are only HALF of why Uprising is one of the worst games ever made, something would have to be done about that braindead dialogue
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4superbaboonmanXPosted 5/15/2013 1:09:46 PM
such an unpleasant game to play for me
#5IAznDragonI YanPosted 5/15/2013 1:10:49 PM
kid icarus uprising controls >>> metroid prime hunter controls
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#6bsp77Posted 5/15/2013 1:14:17 PM
Endgame posted...

.....but the controls are only HALF of why Uprising is one of the worst games ever made, something would have to be done about that braindead dialogue

Pot kettle black
#7m16ninjaPosted 5/15/2013 1:14:47 PM
See, I'm really on the fence about KI:U. On one hand it looks awesome, gets great reviews, and is something different. On the other hand the controls do look horrible. There are youtube videos explaining different ways to hold the DS for maximum comfort. That's never a good thing.
I dunno, I'm probably gonna pick either this or Star Fox 3D up this weekend.
---
XBL Tag: bitter m16ninja
PSN: m16ninja
#8DarkAdonis123Posted 5/15/2013 1:16:20 PM
When in flight, uprising is a pretty fun game. It's those ground controls that are absolutely horrible.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#9WiiFan77Posted 5/15/2013 3:00:45 PM
Why do people have such a big issue holding the 3DS with one hand? It's not that hard. Here's a simple tutorial:

1. Hold it in your left hand.
2. Use your right-hand pinky to support the right side. (Not nearly as uncomfortable as it sounds)
3. Hold the stylus in your right hand. The pinky will prevent the 3DS from moving when you press the stylus on the screen.

Really straightforward.
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#10Tzuba12Posted 5/15/2013 3:04:01 PM
Endgame posted...

It amazes me how someone can be so wrong all the time.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba