Next Fire Emblem should be about pirates

#1TheMisterManGuyPosted 5/15/2013 1:45:49 PM
After SMT X FE, IS should make a new Fire Emblem game where your army is a pirate crew on the high sea's. The Fire Emblem should be the treasure they're looking for, which in this game, is an all powerful stone that grants the discoverer one wish. I already have a list of basic unit idea's already.

Sari (voiced by Janice Kawaye): The captain of this pirate crew and the "Lord" of the game. She dreams of one day finding the Fire Emblem on the 5 tails sea to save her now destroyed village. Like Chrom, Marth, and Alm before her, Sari carries Falchion which she always carries with her wherever she goes. She's energetic, stern, and has a big heart.

Welt (voiced by Antony Del Rio): A kind hearted boy who dreams of sailing accross the world. After being saved by Sari from some brigands, he joins Sari's crew as her trusty navigator. he's kind of like the Avatar from Awakening, only not well, an avatar. The Navagator class is the same as the tactician class in Awakening as well.

Largo (voiced by Fred Tatiscore): Sari's first crew member and the obligatory pre-promoted Great Knight class you get at the beginning of every Fire Emblem game. He's a gruff and tuff man who joined to be the worlds strongest Knight. He sees his Captain as "a carefree idiot who thinks any situation we're in is fun" even though Sari is a stark contrast on the inside.

Nelven (voiced by Michael Sorich): A "Narley" cavalier who speaks with a stereotypical California surfer accent with words like "bro" and "rigous". He joins the crew to one day find "The High Tide", a HUGE wave in the middle of the 5 tails sea that only comes every 100 years. He also always chases any woman he finds "worthy".

Vanilla (voiced by Hynden Walch) An obsessive complusvive "Neat-Freak" Mage who despises filth and clutter and has an uncontrollable urge to "tidy up" anything that looks a mess in her eyes, this includes killing brigands. She joins the crew to find "The Great White" the last great white whale whale of it's species. She also likes to sing.

Milly (voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessey): A super-super nice Cleric who believes in doing the right thing and doesn't believe in weapons or combat, hence why she's a Cleric. With a constant habit of saying "sorry" and a psychological disability to say "no", Milly is often described as "too nice". She's reluctant to join Sari's crew because she believes all pirates are the same. But Sari explains that not all pirates are bad and heartless thus, she joins. Milly's reason for joining is to find her long lost brother who she promised to find on The 5 Tails Sea.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#2Kinneth123Posted 5/15/2013 1:46:48 PM
I hate the boat levels in Fire Emblem games enough, a game that would have even more of them?

No thanks, but I guess some people might like it.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#3PrettyBoyMarthPosted 5/15/2013 1:47:45 PM
ohhhhhhhh who lives under a pineapple under the sea!
---
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 475
#4TheMisterManGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 1:47:57 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
I hate the boat levels in Fire Emblem games enough, a game that would have even more of them?

No thanks, but I guess some people might like it.

Just because it's about pirates, doesn't mean it's going to be all boat maps.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#5ARsignal11Posted 5/15/2013 2:17:26 PM
Not gonna lie, love the idea.
#6Tempest717Posted 5/15/2013 2:26:08 PM
Nope
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#7legendarylemurPosted 5/15/2013 2:43:55 PM
I hate coastal levels, too, and making the sand terrains all desert was a dumb idea -_-. Sacred Stones was full of crappy coastal levels as well, but I feel at least FE7 had a good pirate character
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#8Rizaadon007Posted 5/15/2013 7:03:06 PM
ohhhhhhhh who lives under a pineapple under the sea!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
---
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.
#9Jakerific44Posted 5/15/2013 7:13:30 PM
ARsignal11 posted...
Not gonna lie, love the idea.

---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
#10Rick Rack RooPosted 5/16/2013 7:53:05 AM
Did pirates generally keep horses on ships? I'm kinda just wondering.
---
Vanee Par Sir!