Pokemon black or white

#11I_ghosty(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:21:20 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...
Wait, I heard black and white have different settings,story etc!

That's why I bought both of them!

There's a location that is different in each game.

Black has Black City, and White has White Forest.

But the story is largely the same.

Wtf?! That's the only difference?! I swear, When they both came out I asked if both of the games are different enough to justify purchasing both and I got a few posts that said yes the games are different!

O m g

They're not that different because the only reason there's two versions each time is to encourage trading between the players.

And your sure the two games aren't that much different other then one city and wild pokemon?

Wtf was I thinking when I got these >_>

Did you not play them? If you bought both and played em you should know the differences.....
#12Kinneth123Posted 5/15/2013 2:22:35 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...
Wait, I heard black and white have different settings,story etc!

That's why I bought both of them!

There's a location that is different in each game.

Black has Black City, and White has White Forest.

But the story is largely the same.

Wtf?! That's the only difference?! I swear, When they both came out I asked if both of the games are different enough to justify purchasing both and I got a few posts that said yes the games are different!

O m g

They're not that different because the only reason there's two versions each time is to encourage trading between the players.

And your sure the two games aren't that much different other then one city and wild pokemon?

Wtf was I thinking when I got these >_>

Two cities actually, as well as the main legendary in the story and the wild Pokemon.

Also each game has separate points in the Multiplayer, and you need both to access all it's benefits.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#13Akira1256Posted 5/15/2013 2:23:43 PM
Maybe these will help:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versionbattle.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#14BLAZE_92XPosted 5/15/2013 2:27:58 PM
Did you not play them? If you bought both and played em you should know the differences.....

Haven't played em yet
---
Patiently waiting for the
http://i.imgur.com/NSUcaoA.png
#15Kinneth123Posted 5/15/2013 2:29:47 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...

Haven't played em yet

If you want a pair of games in a series that really are different story-wise then try Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. They're both coming out on the eShop later this month.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#16I_ghosty(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:37:46 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...

Haven't played em yet

Oh. Alright that makes sense then. I'll probably be picking up White in the near future.
#17I_ghosty(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:39:04 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...

Haven't played em yet

If you want a pair of games in a series that really are different story-wise then try Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. They're both coming out on the eShop later this month.

I'm stoked for those! Any idea how much they will cost?
#18Kinneth123Posted 5/15/2013 2:43:31 PM
I_ghosty posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...

Haven't played em yet

I'm stoked for those! Any idea how much they will cost?

The price isn't listed yet but it's assumed they'll be around five or six dollars each.

They should sell a package deal for a lower price or something.
---