Whats spotpass?

#1ZerowuPosted 5/15/2013 5:53:38 PM
Recently bought a 3ds so I'm not too familiar with it :( Fire emblem awakening supposedly has this feature? So how do I use it? And do I need to have the game in my gameslot to access it?
#2Kinneth123Posted 5/15/2013 5:57:34 PM
SpotPass is various items and updates recived via wi-fi.

It activates on it's own so long as the wireless switch is on, and if it updates for a game when it's not in, you'll get the content the next time it is.

You'll know you got spotpass on a game/app if there's suddenly a glowing blue circle on the icon. Your 3DS's light on the front of the top half will glow blue too.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#3Zerowu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 6:01:47 PM
so how do I activate spotpass? And do I need to have the game in the 3ds once to start it? Sorry and thanks :)
#4Kinneth123Posted 5/15/2013 6:07:42 PM
Just turn the Wireless Switch on to activate it. Fire Emblem's released a lot of stuff already and you can just get it all at once.

Leave the wireless on, then boot up the game, go to the "Wireless" option, then "Bonus Box", then click "Update Now" at the bottom and you'll get all your stuff if you don't already have it.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#5Zerowu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 6:45:33 PM
thanks so much :)