#1blazeUP12Posted 5/15/2013 7:33:14 PM
From JPN eShop. Enjoy, Sonic fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ewJsCIfxE

Now can we get some SNES games?
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 5/15/2013 7:37:11 PM
Already own this on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Is the 3D the only new addition for this game?
#3hailthornPosted 5/15/2013 7:43:18 PM
I've got this game on at least 4 systems already. Wish they'd make a new one....
---
Cena 3:16 says know your role and shut your mouth because I'm the best in the world.
I change my signature whenever I want and it feels good, man.
#4EngineR2Posted 5/15/2013 7:55:14 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Already own this on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Is the 3D the only new addition for this game?

The Spin Dash is included in this version, as well as DLC. Although, the former has been done before, first in the Saturn port, Sonic Jam.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#5Jakerific44Posted 5/15/2013 8:10:17 PM
Any news of when it will come to the US?
---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
#6Trevor_BelmontPosted 5/15/2013 8:10:22 PM
To bad we won't be seeing it in NA for at least while we don't even have the first two Sega 3D (I forget there names) Classics nor do we have the two vc Sonic Game Gear games that were announced (I think) last summer.
#7Starwars4JPosted 5/15/2013 8:10:32 PM
EngineR2 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

The Spin Dash is included in this version, as well as DLC. Although, the former has been done before, first in the Saturn port, Sonic Jam.

What DLC?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 5/15/2013 8:11:41 PM
Starwars4J posted...
EngineR2 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

What DLC?

Yeah, what DLC?
#9metroid00700Posted 5/15/2013 8:13:42 PM
hailthorn posted...
I've got this game on at least 4 systems already. Wish they'd make a new one....

There's actually a killer iOS port that just came out that is in widescreen, has spin dash (does the 3DS version have it I forget), playable Knuckles and Tails, Time Attack challenges, updated boss patterns, updated special stages, and achievements. Why SEGA didn't port that to the 3DS, I have no idea. That's literally the first mod to the original game since the nightmare known as... Sonic Genesis.
---
Intel Core i7-3610QM/2 GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT/12GB DDR3 RAM
SEGA Dreamcast: THE Best Gaming System since 9/9/99
#10EngineR2Posted 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Starwars4J posted...
EngineR2 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

What DLC?

Yeah, what DLC?

Someone said something about a DLC option, that the sound test and level select options are under. I'm not exactly sure what DLC will be arriving, but I did find it strange, too.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.