Kingdom Hearts 3DS $10 today at BestBuy

#21Makeveli_livesPosted 5/16/2013 5:09:42 PM
The demo is a horrible representation of the game honestly. One closed off area with nothing to do but fight weak ass monsters over and over again. The game is a solid 25 hour or so experience and they give you a area that takes like 10 minutes to canvas.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
#22sephiroth15_200Posted 5/16/2013 5:45:39 PM(edited)
jedinat posted...
I don't really get the "I didn't/won't like it, but it's so cheap I'll get it..." attitude... I mean $10 is still $10 bucks. That 1 or two games you actually want on eshop. That's $10 off the next big release this year. That's half off about 20 superfluous things I could buy right now that I'd actually enjoy...

Its expanding your horizons, at that price I am will to try n get into a game I might not like, n if I happen to not like it oh well it was only 10 bucks n if I do awesome cuz I'm tried some new game that I pry won't of otherwise...

Also demos are sometimes a horrible represented version of a certain game as the other guy pointed out n this game was one of those games where u can't get the full scope on the game thur the demo
---
--- 360-WishMaster20, PSN- BackwaterHero, 3DS- 3609.1070.9035---
10 year xboxlive member, 3ds ambassador
#23CloudisthebestPosted 5/16/2013 6:10:58 PM
Just got the last one in my local Best Buy. $10.76 total. Awesome deal.
---
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant
#24Kickboxx88Posted 5/16/2013 6:40:28 PM
You can choose to have it delivered if your local store doesn't have it. You just have to select "ship it to me" underneath the selection of stores when checking out.
#25lostseraph7Posted 5/16/2013 7:00:03 PM
Yeah, this game was out of stock for shipping a while ago but it looks like they magically restocked again.
#26WRRYYYYersPosted 5/16/2013 7:20:06 PM
Wow, I had it in my cart and went to checkout for shipping and it suddenly kicked me out and took it out of my cart.

What bull****, I hate Best Buy.
#27NovaCastPosted 5/16/2013 7:35:13 PM
I went to bestbuy and bought like 3 3ds games for like $40.

i got fire emblem for $20, kingdom hearts for $10 , and castlevania for $10.

They had pricing errors in some of the games in this store's system the guy let it go through since it stated that was price in that stores system, i didn't argue of course he just mentioned something like '' hm, i am sure a couple of these go for a bit more let me double check''.

Funny thing is i don't even have a 3ds at the moment i sold mine at the beginning of the year but i will get one before this year ends. For the price i would have normally bought fire emblem i managed to get +2 other games so i couldn't pass up on this deal.

Some jackasses in the store were buying multiple games though , more than likely to resell later for some profit. They kind of screwed some kids out of some games because they had limited quantities whats even worse is that i notice the bestbuy website limits you to only 1 per copy but yet the store let people buy as many as they could get.

I actually got 3 extra kingdom hearts games because of noticed what some guys were doing and i overheard some parents that wanted the game but it was obvious by their place in line they would all be gone when they could go in there. So when i walked out the store i talked to 2 parents and sold them the game for how much i payed just so their kids could have it.

I get how some people might have siblings or friends they want to give good deals to but come on, i saw like 3 guys with like 7 copies of the same game..
---
#28ValorZraykPosted 5/16/2013 7:37:38 PM
aiwaz posted...
Tetsuya Nomura's emo vision of reality

I take it you have never played a Kingdom Hearts game. The guy does like emo characters, but after playing Kingdom Hearts I will never think he has an "emo vision of reality."

I'm a bit biased, but this is a great deal. Although, 3D is probably the worst game in the series to start with in terms of story. It will be like watching Star Wars 6 before watching 4 or 5, but the game has summaries of the previous games along with a bunch of in game info about the story to help you out, you can always ask people on the KH3D or KH1.5 to help with the story. Best game play in the series imo, and the demo doesn't really do the game justice. If you have $10 get this.
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>6>4>1>2>10-2
#29Kickboxx88Posted 5/17/2013 7:30:30 AM
NovaCast posted...
I went to bestbuy and bought like 3 3ds games for like $40.

i got fire emblem for $20, kingdom hearts for $10 , and castlevania for $10.

They had pricing errors in some of the games in this store's system the guy let it go through since it stated that was price in that stores system, i didn't argue of course he just mentioned something like '' hm, i am sure a couple of these go for a bit more let me double check''.

Funny thing is i don't even have a 3ds at the moment i sold mine at the beginning of the year but i will get one before this year ends. For the price i would have normally bought fire emblem i managed to get +2 other games so i couldn't pass up on this deal.

Some jackasses in the store were buying multiple games though , more than likely to resell later for some profit. They kind of screwed some kids out of some games because they had limited quantities whats even worse is that i notice the bestbuy website limits you to only 1 per copy but yet the store let people buy as many as they could get.

I actually got 3 extra kingdom hearts games because of noticed what some guys were doing and i overheard some parents that wanted the game but it was obvious by their place in line they would all be gone when they could go in there. So when i walked out the store i talked to 2 parents and sold them the game for how much i payed just so their kids could have it.

I get how some people might have siblings or friends they want to give good deals to but come on, i saw like 3 guys with like 7 copies of the same game..

I wish there were more people like you. Unfortunately most are like those other guys. Looking for a quick buck buying discounted video games.
#30keyblader1985Posted 5/17/2013 7:35:33 AM
Wait, how did that happen? Aren't the games like on the shelf? How did you have access to them and not anyone else?
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai