Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons

#1Silent_NexusPosted 5/16/2013 3:49:24 PM
Which should I get if I can only get one? - Results (165 votes)
Oracle of Ages
48.48% (80 votes)
Oracle of Seasons
51.52% (85 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I believe Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons come out at the end of the month. If I can only get one which one should it be?

And have there been any prices announced?
---
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#2Fang289Posted 5/16/2013 3:53:36 PM
Um... You REALLY should get both. I don't think I can decide between the two.
---
"Oh cool, I always had the hots for barney's little triceratops friend" ~manthony_Higgs
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ox61VlL61qi2j4o.gif
#3nicklickPosted 5/16/2013 3:55:53 PM
From what I recall seasons had better dungeons. I'm using vague memories though haha.
#4BlackPhoenix127Posted 5/16/2013 3:58:35 PM
Do yourself a favor and just get both. There's supposed to be some sort of bundle anyways where if you get both it will be slightly less than buying them separately.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#5Hirokey123Posted 5/16/2013 4:00:28 PM
You're not getting the full experience unless you get both. While each are games of their own they are only halves a much greater story and you'll need both in order to truly complete the adventure, not to mention all the cool upgrades you can only get by password linking.

That being said OoS is less puzzle based and more combat heavy. OoA is more heavily puzzle based than combat base. It sort of almost feels like an old Zelda style vs a new zelda style, in part because OoS was originally a Zelda1 remake while OoA was a brand new game.

You really though should just get both.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#6Silent_Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:05:53 PM
I have $15.30 in the E-Shop. Should that be enough?
---
#7Hirokey123Posted 5/16/2013 4:12:00 PM
I honestly can't imagine that it be much more than Link's awakening which was $5.99, so yeah that probably should be enough I'd think. If not get one now and get the other later just make sure to get both eventually, as for which one you get first it doesn't matter both are great solid games on their own.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#8Silent_Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:15:26 PM
If they're both $5.99, then I'll get both.

Fingers crossed.
---
#9LLL_DeadlyPosted 5/16/2013 4:27:29 PM
Ages is more puzzle-oriented, while Seasons is more action-oriented.

Hint: Ages is superior.

Seasons has a better item selection, but Ages has vastly superior dungeon design, music, characters and a pretty good storyline. Onox (Seasons) is a horrendously bad villain, while Veran (Ages) is a decent villain.
---
http://tinyurl.com/c2zfglr
#10KittenLinaPosted 5/16/2013 4:39:10 PM
What I did was I played Seasons because I thought it looked cooler and my sister got Ages.

Once we finished (Me being first because I'm the more gamer oriented), we got passwords for each other's version.

So yeah, you're missing out if you don't get both. They're different experiences and they need each other by the end.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.