Both Oracle games for $10? **** Yeah.

#11JKSonicPosted 5/17/2013 8:11:20 AM
Am I the only one who still thinks $5 a piece for games this old isn't a steal at all? I'll probably get them, yes, but reluctantly. I still hate the VC pricing though... Maybe if they were spurting these out at a better rate and giving us better games I wouldn't mind as much.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#1290sRetroGamingPosted 5/17/2013 8:12:38 AM
Buying both on release for the discount. 16% each off isn't bad :). looking forward to playing these for the first time!. they'll sit perfectly on my home menu right next to LADX ;).
---
[This Signature was censored at the request of Nintendo of America]
#13Hirokey123Posted 5/17/2013 8:15:33 AM(edited)
They are both masterpiece level games, out of print, near impossible to find. and even sites are selling for the original just cartridge at a minimum of 6.99. Those ones aren't even certain to still work either.

5.99 for two copies that aren't going to die or you have to play on a screen without a decent backlight is more than fair, 4.99 is a flat out steal.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#14656stoogePosted 5/17/2013 8:15:42 AM
JKSonic posted...
Am I the only one who still thinks $5 a piece for games this old isn't a steal at all? I'll probably get them, yes, but reluctantly. I still hate the VC pricing though... Maybe if they were spurting these out at a better rate and giving us better games I wouldn't mind as much.

Not really. I just paid $10 for Seasons on ebay (yes, I bought it weeks before they announced it was coming to VC).
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#15pariah164Posted 5/17/2013 8:19:47 AM
Hirokey123 posted...
They are both masterpiece level games, out of print, near impossible to find. and even sites are selling for the original just cartridge at a minimum of 6.99. Those ones aren't even certain to still work either.

5.99 for two copies that aren't going to die or you have to play on a screen without a decent backlight is more than fair, 4.99 is a flat out steal.

This, somuch. I still have my carts, but who knows how long they'll last? Snagging these the day they're out.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#16iMURDAuPosted 5/17/2013 8:23:35 AM
$4.99 is what I thought they would be anyway. Can't wait for the 30th.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#17alphame4Posted 5/17/2013 8:25:34 AM
JKSonic posted...

This.

Nintendo selling roms for $5 lol
---
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr
#18Hirokey123Posted 5/17/2013 8:25:47 AM
What I'm curious about is if there will be save states like they added for the LA release, because that would make farming for rings from Gasha seeds SOOO much easier.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#19RAPTall1Posted 5/17/2013 8:32:35 AM
I lost my original copies of these games long ago... Definitely debating getting them again!
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#20Nightstar1994Posted 5/17/2013 8:43:59 AM
Ghetsis posted...
You know what else would be a steal?

Seeing you eat your shoe.

Oh how i remember this.