Afterburner
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#22OoSubaruoOPosted 5/17/2013 5:37:08 PM
21_21 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
21_21 posted...
Oh boy, you were right. I sure hope you bought a really durable flame shield, there, Subaruo.

I might need a +50 Fire Resistance.

Don't look at me! I'm the guy that deals all the physical damage! You need to look for an actual healer! Perhaps RPGNinja can help you out?

No thanks.
#23xIvan321(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:49:49 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
No, they shouldn't port that because most of the games in that collection sucked. If anything, they should make a new one.

That's a big insult there. Either the games suck or they're just not your taste. For me I grew up with a Genesis and SEGA consoles so I loved all of the games provided on the compilation. One way or another in my younger days I played with nearly every game on the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection. I don't know about all of us but I think the games weren't your taste.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#24656stoogePosted 5/19/2013 9:56:57 PM
Rocket Knight and Sparkster.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#25FefnirOmega13Posted 5/20/2013 12:23:40 AM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...
OmegaBlades posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
No, they shouldn't port that because most of the games in that collection sucked.

D:

Oh no you didn't.

Er, yes I did? The only games I found to be enjoyable in that collection were Phantasy Star series/Shining Force I & II/Sonic games/Ecco the Dolphin/Ristar and Streets of Rage I-III.

The most disappointing thing is that you never even listed Fatal Labyrinth... :( But, no, they didn't suck, you just didn't enjoy them. Kind of a marked difference if you ask me. Granted, there was some absolute stinkers on there (God I hate Altered Beast and Bonanza Brothers) but the majority of the rest were quality titles.

Anyway. TAILS ADVENTURE AS AN eSHOP GAME. Day 1 buy for me. That was the best game gear game ever- It was akin to playing a sonic themed Metroidvania. (And I predicted it's coming about a year and a half ago on this board. Totally called it.)

If progress to genesis games is made I'd like to see:

The genesis Sonic games (the best standalone Sonic game ever is still Sonic 2)
Streets of Rage I/II/Bare Knuckle III (because SoR3 was ridiculously difficult, even on easy...)
ToeJam and Earl and TJaE II Panic on Funkotron (both awesome games)
Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (Because this really wasn't a bad platformer)
Kid Chameleon (An amazing[ly difficult] platformer)

And less likely for us in the EU...

Thunder Force III (Fun shmup I never got to finish. In addition, this was a japanese import, since the EU never got it. I didn't actually end up doing the import, my father went to japan on a business trip when I was 7 or so and brought them back for me.)
GAIARES (As above, this was a japanese import so I doubt I'll ever see it here. Fun fact: the japanese cover depicts the player ship flying across and indirectly censoring a naked animated woman.)
Darwin 4081 (As above, except this never even came out in the US. Featured a transforming ship. Pretty awesome game.)
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#26OoSubaruoOPosted 5/20/2013 2:33:42 AM
xIvan321 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
No, they shouldn't port that because most of the games in that collection sucked. If anything, they should make a new one.

That's a big insult there. Either the games suck or they're just not your taste. For me I grew up with a Genesis and SEGA consoles so I loved all of the games provided on the compilation. One way or another in my younger days I played with nearly every game on the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection. I don't know about all of us but I think the games weren't your taste.

I grew up with the Genesis/SNES too you know. They might have not "sucked", but I didn't enjoy most of the games on there.